Anyone knows where I can get this in Tampines? (BRITA water filter cartridge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Hi everyone,

Need some help in knowing where I can get this BRITA water filter cartride (http://www.brita.net/cartridges_details.html?L=0&p_id=16&cat=) in Tampines. I used to get it from CK Tang in Orchard but I would not want to go all the way there just to get the filters, if I can help it.

Replies are much appreciated. :D TIA. :D

Thanks Bro longkangman. I did not call them. I was thinking that I will be able to find it at Metro. But I could not find it. (I thought that I saw it there before, but I could be wrong)

You can try best denki(above metro) at century square, they might have it.

Went to Home-Fix at Compass Point today. Filters sold out. :(

i think u can reserve a piece when stock arrives. leave ur contacts for them to get back to u. :)

Thanks Bro. Either that or (bo pian) make my way to Orchard to get it from Tangs or a shop at the baseman of Paragon. :(

UPDATE: Metro Tampines do sell them. Just that they do not display it. Need to ask from the staff.

Hi everyone,

Need some help in knowing where I can get this BRITA water filter cartride (http://www.brita.net/cartridges_details.html?L=0&p_id=16&cat=) in Tampines. I used to get it from CK Tang in Orchard but I would not want to go all the way there just to get the filters, if I can help it.

Replies are much appreciated. :D TIA. :D

I think you may try searching at ebay for that water filter man....

1-2 yrs ago, the sole agent is located at paragon basement. Dunno if they are still there.

1-2 yrs ago, the sole agent is located at paragon basement. Dunno if they are still there.

They are no longer there.

For Tampines residents, the Home-Fix shop at Tampines 1 now sells the replacement filter cartridge. ($35 for a set of 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.