anyone knows where i can get the following things.. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

denn23

Dec 22, 2003
im cant find them in SINgapore

1) Nikon BS-1 hotshoe cover

2)Voigtlander Viewfinder

3) FIsheye lens (http://www.digitaltoyshop.com/produ...E_LENS_WITH_MACRO_for_Panasonic_Lumix_DMC-LX3) OR can u recommend any alternatives?

or http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370137117804 ??

4) wide angle lens (Raynox?)

5) LEICA D-LUX 3 case or a lookalike.

MANY Thanks.. ive gone through the threads but i cant seem to find a specific threads that states where i can em in singapore.

MANY THANKS

im cant find them in SINgapore

1) Nikon BS-1 hotshoe cover

2)Voigtlander Viewfinder

3) FIsheye lens (http://www.digitaltoyshop.com/produ...E_LENS_WITH_MACRO_for_Panasonic_Lumix_DMC-LX3) OR can u recommend any alternatives?

or http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370137117804 ??

4) wide angle lens (Raynox?)

5) LEICA D-LUX 3 case or a lookalike.

MANY Thanks.. ive gone through the threads but i cant seem to find a specific threads that states where i can em in singapore.

MANY THANKS

I am looking for the item in bold too :D:lovegrin:

hopefully someone helps us poor souls..

and soon before i spend my ang pow money away

haha... yea..but the looking for the equipment is making me frustrated.. :sweat:

For wide angle lens, i got mine from Alan Photo at Funan for $68. 0.5x. Cheapest I can find around funan and penisular already.. even john 3:16 quoted me about $109 for it.

if you have the money, i suggest getting the whole set from the ebay link. it should be the cheapest deal as nowadays US dollar is quite weak. I bought my adapter + filter + hood from that seller, and they are of good quality and they came within a week. :)

P.S: maybe we should consolidate our orders and see if that particular seller will give us a discount on the item + shipping? a mini MO anyone?

Last edited:
For wide angle lens, i got mine from Alan Photo at Funan for $68. 0.5x. Cheapest I can find around funan and penisular already.. even john 3:16 quoted me about $109 for it.

if you have the money, i suggest getting the whole set from the ebay link. it should be the cheapest deal as nowadays US dollar is quite weak. I bought my adapter + filter + hood from that seller, and they are of good quality and they came within a week. :)

P.S: maybe we should consolidate our orders and see if that particular seller will give us a discount on the item + shipping? a mini MO anyone?

I am looking for a minimo. Any good price?

are we allowed to do Minimo in here?

dont want my thread to dieeee...

btw DarkSuiyoken, what is your brand of lens?

oh.. and i think shipping is free according to someone in this forum..

shipping is free for some of his items. but not all... just take a look at the item carefully.

having bought and use a minimo before, i don't think it's a very good piece of hardware, mainly because of the battery life. it couldn't last 10 pictures with an energizer.

my brand of lens is Emolux..

I got a 0.45mm wide angle Emolux lens from John 3:16 at S$150 including adaptor but it gives vignetting and when zoom in to remove the dark corners, it still have some image distortion at the sides. Do you encounter such problem?

when zoomed out to the maximum, i experience some vignetting. when zoom in a little, there is some "image distortion" for me as well. but i kind of think it is cool. =P as I didn't spend so much on it, i take it as a fisheye effect. hehe.

i can't attach the hood when i attach the wide angle lens. :)

i can't attach the hood when i attach the wide angle lens. :)

On that note, anybody knows if I shld attach a lens hood when I use a CPL; I can do so with my current setup & still turn the CPL, but I dunno if it'll seem "stupid"?

cant believe no one knows where to get em items.. =/

LX3 accessories are extremely hard to get in the market. I am looking for external flashand have no idea who has it. I heard from AP sales, original wide angle attachment for LX3 does not have vignetting. Anyone know if this is true?

I heard from AP sales, original wide angle attachment for LX3 does not have vignetting. Anyone know if this is true?

Yes, it's true, no vignetting or blurred edges at all focal lengths.

The original wide angle attachment is worth the money.

Yes, it's true, no vignetting or blurred edges at all focal lengths.

The original wide angle attachment is worth the money.

No vignetting but I think blurred edges still have. But it is 0.75X compared to Emolux 0.45X :(

just saw the accessories on display in Best at Vivocity. Sadly, they say they have no stock also.. haiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.