Anyone knows where can I buy Nikon 35mm f1.8 lens?

find it at ebay...aound s$310 from HK..no loacl warranty?

xiuxiu said:
find it at ebay...aound s$310 from HK..no loacl warranty?

Don't think so.. I bought mine at SGD$335 with 1yr Nikon local warranty.. Somemore eBay need to mail to u which might need few days to wks b4 u receive the package. Most importantly they might not handle the package properly.. Just my point of view :)

Don't think so.. I bought mine at SGD$335 with 1yr Nikon local warranty.. Somemore eBay need to mail to u which might need few days to wks b4 u receive the package. Most importantly they might not handle the package properly.. Just my point of view :)

maybe buy from the local shop is the best choice. 2nd hand cost 290 to 300+...really no point to get

xiuxiu said:
maybe buy from the local shop is the best choice. 2nd hand cost 290 to 300+...really no point to get

True, that's y I'm keep searching till the stocks came in.. I suggest u go buy now, they hv limited stocks.. Hehe :)

i called cathay photo.How come he quota me 350???

xiuxiu said:
i called cathay photo.How come he quota me 350???

I think u need to visit them & tell them u r paying cash.. That's Wat i did.. They should be able to give u a bit of 'discount'.. Hehe :)

In the end, i ordered this from ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360334236527

international warranty

and It arrived in Singapore within 15hrs

164139_1271421163839_1779202186_477146_7861531_n.jpg

xiuxiu said:

international warranty

Oo.. Icic.. Do check the lens upon receiving it.. If there's any slight damage or missing items, straight away contact eBay.. :) anyway, it's still a Gd buy thou.. Cheers!

Oo.. Icic.. Do check the lens upon receiving it.. If there's any slight damage or missing items, straight away contact eBay.. :) anyway, it's still a Gd buy thou.. Cheers!

noted that.thanks

international warranty

I'm thinking to buy this lens as well.
B&H Photo is selling at USD 192.95 (approx SGD 249), even added with shipping cost (USD 41 via UPS) is still cheaper than the shop here. But I don't know whether it is international warranty or not. Otherwise, I'll buy from ebay.hk like yours.
Most of the shop here sell around SGD 350, which is 40% higher than B&H Photo.

B&H Photo is selling at USD 192.95 (approx SGD 249), even added with shipping cost (USD 41 via UPS) is still cheaper than the shop here. But I don't know whether it is international warranty or not. Otherwise, I'll buy from ebay.hk like yours.

B&H is selling 193USD and shipment costs 42USD....total around 305 to 310SGD...but i don't know include international warranty card or not

tsdh said:

The problem is does Nikon (Singapore) recognize the international warranty? Anyone knows about this?

Challenger quoted me $359 and they have 2 in stock as of yesterday.

If I am not wrong, SLR Revo should have stock coming in today and they're selling at $326 w/gst.

Hi guys, just received the lens which ordered at Ebay yesterday(arrived within 24hrs!! My god). with worldwide service warranty card

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

xiuxiu said:
Hi guys, just received the lens which ordered at Ebay yesterday(arrived within 24hrs!! My god). with worldwide service warranty card

Nice! Seems like eBay is not a bad choice after all.. Haha.. Since it has proven that the warranty is not an issue (international warranty), I shall try it someday.. Btw u bought the lens frm eBay Singapore?

Did u call to check with Nikon Singapore whether this warranty card is it acceptable to them?