Anyone knows where can customize metal bars?

iRaphael

Feb 23, 2007
Pandan Gardens
I intend to get customize a pull up bar for my home that hangs from the ceiling.

Most of the walls are false walls, door frames mostly rest on false walls too.

Was thinking of getting someone to customize a metal pull up bar for the ceiling.

Need to do something, no motivation to go downstairs to pull.

Find online can only find those industrial kind that need to make in bulk.. and I only need one :/

If anyone got lobang, let me know! If got good price, might even make monkey bars :bsmilie:

consider the ikea pole-based storage system? you can use the poles there i guess.

consider the ikea pole-based storage system? you can use the poles there i guess.

might as well ask him get a manfroto autopole with a crossbar liao haha

actually... that's a pretty decent suggestion

Right. My bad for recommending proper exercise equipment
But you were specifically referring to the Ikea stolmen system what when replying to Shizuma.

Nothing wrong with a little DIY in fact many use scaffolding tubes in their storeroom as storage shelves. One base plate bolted to the celling with a scaffolding tube extending horizontally through a double coupler from another scaffolding tube attached vertically to the base plate and you have yourself a chin-up bar.

Last edited:
Please show us your pole dancing photo. :)

cat-pole-dancing.jpg

meow

Last edited:
But you were specifically referring to the Ikea stolmen system what when replying to Shizuma.

Nothing wrong with a little DIY in fact many use scaffolding tubes in their storeroom as storage shelves. One base plate bolted to the celling with a scaffolding tube extending horizontally through a double coupler from another scaffolding tube attached vertically to the base plate and you have yourself a chin-up bar.

i wouldn't want to bet my life on IKEA's goods.

i would DIY, but if my well-being was on the line, i'd look at quality too.

I say forget about the pull-up bar. I have one at home and after putting it up more than 10 years ago, it is still there untouched. Just go to your nearest park to pull. Maybe got xmm watching. Then you can jerk harder. :)

I say forget about the pull-up bar. I have one at home and after putting it up more than 10 years ago, it is still there untouched. Just go to your nearest park to pull. Maybe got xmm watching. Then you can jerk harder. :)

I agree with he who wears pants. If you can't motivate yourself to go downstairs to do some exercise, even if you have a top of the line gym at home it's not gonna help much. Maybe for the first few weeks you will want to play with your new toy but after awhile, laziness will potentially set in.

by jerk harder you mean...

:bsmilie:

Go natural go green. Find a big stree with strong branch to do pull up like Tazen:

2-tarzan-johnny-weissmuller-1932-everett.jpg

TS can go to uncle MWPs place and jerk there :bsmilie: