Anyone knows when is the Sony Ericsson T610 coming to Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urban

Mar 7, 2002
I need a mobile phone soon as I will be returning my current phone to my company (change job).

I am eyeing :cool: the GD88 at $394 with 2 year contract...

BUT I am really keen on the SE T610... easily the best looking cool GSM phone on the market now.

Anyone knows when this phone will debut in the Singapore market and at what price?

www.sonyericsson.com/t610

CHeers,
Urban

Should be very soon, probably end of May. Now both Singtel & M1 are clearing stocks of old T310 model.

Originally posted by Astin
Should be very soon, probably end of May. Now both Singtel & M1 are clearing stocks of old T310 model.

dunno how much will it costs... it costs about $400 USD in US and $3500 in HK.

Hope so man... hopefully some one from the telcos or SE on this board can tell us...

I know that there are a few hundred/thousand pre-orders in europe/us/middle east for this particular phone...

looks way better than the current crop of nokia phones...

i look fwd to the day man... may have to go phone-less in the mean time while waiting for this one..

Originally posted by urban
...I am eyeing :cool: the GD88 at $394 with 2 year contract...

If I am not mistaken, this phone model is already out of stock at all SingTel shops.

Hmmm..GD88.. read that the pictures taken with it will look good on the screen but when transfered to the pc, it will stink. The opposite is true for sony ericsson i think cos of the 256 colours in the present models.

Originally posted by Jason Ho
If I am not mistaken, this phone model is already out of stock at all SingTel shops.

Wow... is it?

Sian liao... hope the stocks will return... Singtel's price for this is much cheaper than either M1 or Starhub.

:gbounce:

It seems that the T610 is coming real soon.

The Sony Ericsson website for Singapore already profile this phone.

Sony Ericsson Singapore

heard "stuff" mentioned something like may/june.. but dunno how reliable their news are.. they mistook s57 for s55... *shrugs* :confused:

can't wait for this phone tho... syncs with macs! *droolz...*

Originally posted by Tony K
FYI

As from
http://www.sony.com.sg/sony_ericsson/T&C.html

Sony Ericsson T610 selling at $799 (without line subscription)
But you have to be a 'My Sony' member.

Delivery will be after 19th May.

Sweet:heart:

I guess it will be $549 or $649 with 2 year contract.

;p drooling liao....

Status
Not open for further replies.