Anyone knows what License Plate this is?

Nathan25

Feb 24, 2013
Singapore
Hi, i saw a black mercedes with the license plate "S1EW1". There was a small logo with green and red at the side i couldnt make it out though as it was dark.

I checked online what plate numbers are issued in Singapore and none fits this number (from what i found)

Anyone knows what plate this? Is it a diplomatic plate?

Hi, i saw a black mercedes with the license plate "S1EW1". There was a small logo with green and red at the side i couldnt make it out though as it was dark.

I checked online what plate numbers are issued in Singapore and none fits this number (from what i found)

Anyone knows what plate this? Is it a diplomatic plate?

Siew 1?

Char Siew anyone?

:bsmilie:

Diplomatic plates are:
S/CC: Vehicles of the Consular Corps
S/CD: Vehicles of the Diplomatic Corps

Siew 1?

Char Siew anyone?

:bsmilie:

The owner of the car is Singapore Char Siew Tycoon who has a chain of Char Siew shops all over the island: :)

images

Last edited:
Many countries have adopted the style where a logo is placed left of the numbers. Could be a visitor on a long journey or simply someone you got himself such a plate during holidays there. In the latter case, LTA will have its own opinion about it.

Next time u might see a "PU xxxx" plate.

Do they need COE?

I was driving along West Coast Road on 22 Oct, I saw 2 cars wo number plate on the road.

Number plat

EA5Y nice? I saw in one of the carpark at West Coast

BMW is the official car for the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) 2013.

An event license plate... no COE... after event, BMW will sell.

(Info from a friend.)

BMW is the official car for the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) 2013.

An event license plate... no COE... after event, BMW will sell.

(Info from a friend.)

Its a Merc.. not BMW :nono:
I'm leaning towards Sion's theory :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Its a Merc.. not BMW :nono:
I'm leaning towards Sion's theory :bsmilie:

*SHRUG* Don't know... friend told me, sounds credible to me so I just report.

Last edited:
Haha! Thanks folks!

Yea maybe it was a BMW. Though i did think i saw the taillights of a new model merc.

Haha i think i shall adopt the official event car explanation. Sounds the most legit! Hahaha!!
Thanks everyone!

Sion,

Please be informed that Yit Foh is a wanton mee shop in Jalan Harimau, Taman Century, Johor Bahru.
Yit Foh is not in Singapore.
I have eaten there a few times recently.

If it's WAN1 instead of SIEW1 than it belong to the Singapore Wan Ton King: :)

IMG_6428.JPG