ANyone knows how to claculate centrifugal force?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
Hi guys,

I need help for a friend. Does anyone know how to calculate centrifugal force from a vibrating motor.

It is given in the specs that the centrifugal force is 2,500Kg. But how do we verify?

Any comments will be appreciated. Cheers

Kelvin

iamasaint said:
Hi guys,

I need help for a friend. Does anyone know how to calculate centrifugal force from a vibrating motor.

It is given in the specs that the centrifugal force is 2,500Kg. But how do we verify?

Kelvin
What kind of vibrator is that?

HS

Is it a female friend?:think:
Sorry couldn't help it

Astin said:
Which brand would have a centrifugal force of 2,500Kg?
Very sorry couldn't help it
These are ultra centrifuges used in labs........but they come in big sizes, and these are typically calculated in G forces........so it doesn't vibrate rather it turns........

HS

Solar? Multi purpose like Swiss knife? one size fits all? 2,500kg is min or max output? :think:

Joking hor, it is Friday
:devil:

iamasaint said:
Hi guys,

Kelvin
Even if someone gave you a method to verify the 2500kg force, do you have the equipment to do it? That's 2.5 tons, the weight of a car.

force = mass X accelaration

centrifugal force is = mass X angular accleration

angular accleration = Velocity^2 / r = (some other formula can't rem now), like revolutions/s times something.

and finally, force is in Newtons. Our mass in in Kg, our weight is in Newtons.:p

have fun with the 2,500 kg mass hurling around in a circle!!!

Hi its actually a vibratory motor for a circular vibratory separator. Its an indstrial machine used to perform sieve like functions. The motors states that it has a centrifugal force of 2,500kg but is there any way to verify it? I think they are thinking more of measuring equipments than anything else.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.