Anyone knows any airline that flies Airbus A340 or 320 or any Airbus plane to Bangkok

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

So far the two airlines I've seen that flies to Bangkok uses the Boeing 777 or 747. Anyone knows of any airlines which flies to Bangkok on the Airbus aircraft? I prefer the Airbus to the Boeing.

Thanks!

vince123123 said:
So far the two airlines I've seen that flies to Bangkok uses the Boeing 777 or 747. Anyone knows of any airlines which flies to Bangkok on the Airbus aircraft? I prefer the Airbus to the Boeing.

Thanks!

Valuair A320, Jetstar Asia A320, Tiger Airways A320.

Thai Airways A340 - Depends on luck
Cathay Pacific A340 - Depends on luck

IIRC, Thai Airways. They use both Boeing and Airbus.

I checked on Cathay Pacific already - they are using the 747 and 777 on the dates i'm going.

Will check out Thai...

Klose said:
Valuair A320, Jetstar Asia A320, Tiger Airways A320.

Thai Airways A340 - Depends on luck
Cathay Pacific A340 - Depends on luck

vince123123 said:
I checked on Cathay Pacific already - they are using the 747 and 777 on the dates i'm going.

Will check out Thai...
Vince, Thai does have Airbus but not on all the flights to Bangkok. It depends on the flight.

jbma said:
Vince, Thai does have Airbus but not on all the flights to Bangkok. It depof teh flight.
yes, last yr i went 1 trip is 747, return is airbus 340.
depends...

Turkish Airlines. SG to Istanbul, via Bangkok. Think it's an Airbus A340.

vince123123 said:

Thanks!

Hi, dun mind me asking why? I'm really curious as to why you would prefer 1 over the other.

I would prefer Boeing 777 only... much comfortable and safer than 747...
Hardly taken any airbus aircrafts while travelling as SIA fleets are mostly Boeing...
Hope SIA will bring 777-300ER in operation ASAP and hope SIA purchses that 777-200LR, would love a go on it

I don't understand why someone would think a Boeing 747 is unsafe? It has been in production/use since the seventies.............(flying a 747 MADE in the seventies may be not so safe due to metal fatigue though)

Safety doesn't only depend on thetype of airplane, but maintenance is the top! A very safe airplane can still malfunction if maintenance is bad...........

Hong Sien

vince123123 said:

Thanks!
Dragonair.
Lufthansa
Biman Blangahdesh
SAS
China Southern
Air India
Philippine Airlines
Vietnam Airlines
China Eastern
Royal Jordanian
China Airlines