Anyone knows any airline that flies Airbus A340 or 320 or any Airbus plane to Bangkok


Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Guest
#1
So far the two airlines I've seen that flies to Bangkok uses the Boeing 777 or 747. Anyone knows of any airlines which flies to Bangkok on the Airbus aircraft? I prefer the Airbus to the Boeing.

Thanks!
 

Klose

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2005
2,619
0
0
#2
vince123123 said:
So far the two airlines I've seen that flies to Bangkok uses the Boeing 777 or 747. Anyone knows of any airlines which flies to Bangkok on the Airbus aircraft? I prefer the Airbus to the Boeing.

Thanks!
Valuair A320, Jetstar Asia A320, Tiger Airways A320.

Thai Airways A340 - Depends on luck
Cathay Pacific A340 - Depends on luck
 

caseytan

Senior Member
Dec 16, 2002
620
0
16
home
#3
IIRC, Thai Airways. They use both Boeing and Airbus.
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#4
I checked on Cathay Pacific already - they are using the 747 and 777 on the dates i'm going.

Will check out Thai...

Klose said:
Valuair A320, Jetstar Asia A320, Tiger Airways A320.

Thai Airways A340 - Depends on luck
Cathay Pacific A340 - Depends on luck
 

jbma

Senior Member
Dec 28, 2003
3,287
0
0
Tampines
#5
vince123123 said:
I checked on Cathay Pacific already - they are using the 747 and 777 on the dates i'm going.

Will check out Thai...
Vince, Thai does have Airbus but not on all the flights to Bangkok. It depends on the flight.
 

jnet6

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2004
8,179
0
36
not here often anymore
#6
jbma said:
Vince, Thai does have Airbus but not on all the flights to Bangkok. It depof teh flight.
yes, last yr i went 1 trip is 747, return is airbus 340.
depends...
 

dkw

New Member
Dec 10, 2003
1,051
0
0
CCK
Visit site
#8
vince123123 said:
So far the two airlines I've seen that flies to Bangkok uses the Boeing 777 or 747. Anyone knows of any airlines which flies to Bangkok on the Airbus aircraft? I prefer the Airbus to the Boeing.

Thanks!
Hi, dun mind me asking why? I'm really curious as to why you would prefer 1 over the other.
 

ycchen

New Member
May 10, 2005
195
0
0
#9
I would prefer Boeing 777 only... much comfortable and safer than 747...
Hardly taken any airbus aircrafts while travelling as SIA fleets are mostly Boeing...
Hope SIA will bring 777-300ER in operation ASAP and hope SIA purchses that 777-200LR, would love a go on it
 

hongsien

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2002
3,688
0
36
105
Hong Kong
Visit site
#10
I don't understand why someone would think a Boeing 747 is unsafe? It has been in production/use since the seventies.............(flying a 747 MADE in the seventies may be not so safe due to metal fatigue though)

Safety doesn't only depend on thetype of airplane, but maintenance is the top! A very safe airplane can still malfunction if maintenance is bad...........

Hong Sien
 

JediForce4ever

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
3,157
0
0
Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
#12
vince123123 said:
So far the two airlines I've seen that flies to Bangkok uses the Boeing 777 or 747. Anyone knows of any airlines which flies to Bangkok on the Airbus aircraft? I prefer the Airbus to the Boeing.

Thanks!
Dragonair.
Lufthansa
Biman Blangahdesh
SAS
China Southern
Air India
Philippine Airlines
Vietnam Airlines
China Eastern
Royal Jordanian
China Airlines
Bangkok Air
Druk Air
Indian Airlines
Air France
Sri Lankan
Ethidad Airways
Kuwait Airways
MAS
Eva Air
Qatar Airways
LTU
Uzebekistan Airways
Cebu Pacific
Gulf Air
JAL
and maybe more.....:)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom