Status
Not open for further replies.
DCC_M3plus_Hand_mittel_01.jpg

Interested in getting the 5.0 version.

anyone?

looks real good
but i think it will be damn expensive

looks photoshopped to me. hahaha :bsmilie:

Seen this before in one of the local stores but just can't remember where. Its a real thing... digital.

i said that only because the photo looked so clean and sharp. I don't doubt that it could be a real camera, since i don't know much about these sorts of cameras.

i own one of these.

mine's the earliest version, 2.1.

1). fixed focus at around 50mm(35mm film format distance).

2). exposure is automatic. take note when shooting in poor light scenario. the resultant fotos are quite wacky.

3). focusing, its a little tricky. the closest focusing is 1m(100cm) and then its Infinity. thus, u oni got 2 focusing range to choose from.

4). noise is bad on a poorly exposed foto.

5). if used correctly, the foto is pretty sharp!

6). internal memory card oni. not sure abt version 5.

7). battery is CR2 and its very long lasting.

8). its really a toy camera and prospective owner need to understand and realise that pro shots are quite unlikely.

9). u can try asking ALAN PHOTO.

i shot this recently. take a look.

i love this camera. been doing so much shoots with it.:lovegrin:

i own one of these.

mine's the earliest version, 2.1.

1). fixed focus at around 50mm(35mm film format distance).

2). exposure is automatic. take note when shooting in poor light scenario. the resultant fotos are quite wacky.

3). focusing, its a little tricky. the closest focusing is 1m(100cm) and then its Infinity. thus, u oni got 2 focusing range to choose from.

4). noise is bad on a poorly exposed foto.

5). if used correctly, the foto is pretty sharp!

6). internal memory card oni. not sure abt version 5.

7). battery is CR2 and its very long lasting.

8). its really a toy camera and prospective owner need to understand and realise that pro shots are quite unlikely.

9). u can try asking ALAN PHOTO.

i shot this recently. take a look.

i love this camera. been doing so much shoots with it.:lovegrin:

Thx for the info cheesecake! I appreciate it. :)

Just curious how's the original picture straight out from the cam will turn up like?

Anyway the version 5.0 will come up with the external memory card option and a 1.5" LCD. A significant improvement I must say, but it will drain battery faster I guess.
I'll try to call up AP tommorow.

thx. ;)

I think there's one available at TCW though I can't remember which version it was. Saw it about 2 weeks back.

Thx for the info cheesecake! I appreciate it. :)

Just curious how's the original picture straight out from the cam will turn up like?

Anyway the version 5.0 will come up with the external memory card option and a 1.5" LCD. A significant improvement I must say, but it will drain battery faster I guess.
I'll try to call up AP tommorow.

thx. ;)

i think the version 5.0 is oso known as version 5 PLUS or something like tat, with the plus behind.

AP used to bring in the MiniRollei:embrass: tat's y i guess they might carry the classic minox.

the original image has a much cooler look to it. more cold.

ICAM0003.jpg

original

home001.jpg

edited with high saturation and warm feel.

any updates on the availability of this baby in sg?
i came across some on ebay but not the 5mp version

saving money to get the minox 5mp, do you know what's the price for it? planning to get it from b&h

and waiting for Max2.8 and gangesilm to sell me his rollei minox cheap cheap :pPP

any quirks about the camera i should know about?

was browsing Evilbay and found a taiwanese based seller for minox 4mp selling for arond us$100-120

I've seen something like that at Centrepoint. Shop is called Ali's Electricals (or something like that), on the 3rd floor. He sells all kinds of interesting electronic goods, spy cams etc. Not sure if he has the 5.0 that you're after.

saving money to get the minox 5mp, do you know what's the price for it? planning to get it from b&h

and waiting for Max2.8 and gangesilm to sell me his rollei minox cheap cheap :pPP

any quirks about the camera i should know about?

was browsing Evilbay and found a taiwanese based seller for minox 4mp selling for arond us$100-120

i can sell u my spoilt agat 18 if u want ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.