Anyone know where to get this camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to ask around the popular camera shops.
Didn't manage to find it. Alan photo has it, but it's the older version. :cry: :cry:

Anyone know where to get one the 5.0 version? :embrass:

I've tried to ask around the popular camera shops.
Didn't manage to find it. Alan photo has it, but it's the older version. :cry: :cry:

Anyone know where to get one the 5.0 version? :embrass:

I check with b&h, it is not even out yet but taking orders for it, us$199.
Darn with shipping its gonna cost more!

I hope they will launch this hassy digital version at photokina2008 :)~~~

hassel01_mittel_01.jpg

wait til the price drops for 5mb, when it gets finally released to the general public.

The 4mp version is sold by a taiwanese distributor via Ebay for us90-150

with a MO, you need at least 10-20 camera before the distributor will sell it to you at cheaper price. quite troublesome.

otherwise just share on shipping cost from b&h or adorama. but the 7% gst will be a killer.

guys, i've been eyeing this camera myself for some time too.
found a local seller, well sort of...
Krisshop

at $465 sobs... money fly out of pocket... :sweat:

guys, i've been eyeing this camera myself for some time too.
found a local seller, well sort of...
Krisshop

at $465 sobs... money fly out of pocket... :sweat:

many has feedback the quality of the shots not that good but if you just going for the look of the cam itself, it'll be worth it.

Adorama is selling it at US$199 only!!!

I kinda fell in love for this..

Rolleiflex Minidigi..
2122156735_9360b046d7.jpg

But only 2MP..
but still cool..
and u gotta crank like the old school rolleiflex 2.8F to advance photos..

darn it ... i've been poisoned ... i want a MINOX Digital Classic Camera Leica (think i'll prefer the 2.1mp or 4mp one ... dun wan lcd) or rolleiflex minidigi =P christmas prezzie anyone?

darn it ... i've been poisoned ... i want a MINOX Digital Classic Camera Leica (think i'll prefer the 2.1mp or 4mp one ... dun wan lcd) or rolleiflex minidigi =P christmas prezzie anyone?
*poisoned poisoned* u shd start a thread so ppl will know u are expecting a christmas pressie.. :p

*poisoned poisoned* u shd start a thread so ppl will know u are expecting a christmas pressie.. :p

lolx ... no lah ... too ex for christmas prezzie .. =/ only wish it was cheaper and more available

Status
Not open for further replies.