fatjp

Apr 19, 2005
Khatib
fatjp.livejournal.com
"See's Awesome Peanut Brittle Bar"

It taste wonderful. ;p

Anyone know any where in Singapore i can find this candy ? ;p

Is it really that marvelicious?
Hmm ... never heard of it ... but the way you describe it sure make me wanna try! ;p

So, where to get it ah?

I don't think you can find See's chocolate in Singapore unfortunately. :cry:

I checked the webby nearest is Japan and Hong Kong.

Or can order through www.sees.com

DSCN5158.jpg

:thumbsup: ;p

I am not sure if they have it there but there is a shop in Millenia Walk which sell lots of candy. I have found stuffs there that is not available in other Singapore stores. It is at one end of the ground floor.

seewhy said:
I am not sure if they have it there but there is a shop in Millenia Walk which sell lots of candy. I have found stuffs there that is not available in other Singapore stores. It is at one end of the ground floor.

Woah....that store kinda mega for a candy store. :eek:

Havent got time to go there. Any kind fellow who go by pls help me see see thanks.
There is another version without the chocolate , also wonderfull. The taste all come from the wonderful peanuts.

I am in heaven....................

Used to be one of the "must" stops on US trips ... went to the Bay Area a fair bit, and there are several See's Candy stores there.

Best way is perhaps to get a friend to bring some back for you.

Another alternative, if you have friends going to any major city in Australia, is to hit the Darrell Lea chain. Apart from the peanut brittle, their Rocky Road (both milk & white chocolate) are to die for.

You can tell I have a sweet tooth !

seewhy said:
Since I work around the area, I took a quick browse through the shop (Candy Empire). Couldn't find it.

so anyone doing a MO? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.