anyone know where to buy windmills toys in singapore??

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
anyone know where to buy windmills toys in singapore?? looking for those colorful type and sizes varies... not looking at those normal type.

fotoudavid said:
anyone know where to buy windmills toys in singapore?? looking for those colorful type and sizes varies... not looking at those normal type.

Last I saw is at Minitoons & ToysRus. You can try there.

wooden and expensive one? top floor Raffle city, there's a wooden toy shop there that sells very beautiful wooden toys

yes. i know where.

Chinatown in front of the Buddha tooth relic temple.

pinwheel or windmill? hahahaha

I second Chinatown. Several places long the small streets vave colorful pinwheels. All sorts of shapes and sizes too.

You meant those with a stick at the back and you hold it against the wind to spin type. I initially thot you are looking for a real windmill replica.

You meant those with a stick at the back and you hold it against the wind to spin type. I initially thot you are looking for a real windmill replica.

Holland Village used to have one. not sure if still have.

can use Apple Map to get there easily

thanks guys..... will go IMM look first

@fotoudavid,

Have you found the windmill yet? As I am eagerly looking for one too. Please do update me soonest. Thanks!:)

@fotoudavid,

Have you found the windmill yet? As I am eagerly looking for one too. Please do update me soonest. Thanks!:)

oh.... found..... IMM daiso.....

if bigger go china town.

by thw way, checked, its call pin wheel. lol.

@fotoudavid,

Can I have a look on the pin wheel you bought and can I know where exactly in IMM you found? Cause I am looking for the wooden one. Was at raffles city just now, they do not have it. =( Really hope I could get it...

@fotoudavid,

Can I have a look on the pin wheel you bought and can I know where exactly in IMM you found? Cause I am looking for the wooden one. Was at raffles city just now, they do not have it. =( Really hope I could get it...

in studio leh..... but daiso at IMM level 3....

Chinatown in front of the Buddha tooth relic temple.

@fotoudavid,

Saw them today in the above mentioned place - China town beside the temple. Comes in big and small. Single and double wheels.

Can visit the temple while you are there. Quite nice. Allow photography inside. Didn't know why I didn't visit earlier.