Anyone know where to buy GND filter in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberphoenix

Jun 19, 2009
Anyone knows where to buy GND filter in Singapore, I've checked up MS colour and Alanphoto, they don't have it. Thanks!

tried Cathay Photo?

one of the mass sales guys, sells the tianya filter set, think he also sells the gnd separately

Cathay has them.

OP has them too. I bought my Cokins from them last year. Cathay sells both Cokin and Lee GNDs.

GND=Girl Next Door's filter??

cathay photo have cokin ones..

tianya, try OP, if not buy online from reddotphoto, or tagotech.. one of them has it

TK have them as well... Hitec and Lee if i remember correctly

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Cathay Peninsular has it, CP Marina usually don't have.

MS Color has, I just bought one a couple days back.

cpl?

no idea, i don't really use cpl with UWA, uneven polarisation

Hi Bro...

Thanks for your recommendation. I went to look at the site you recommended and Tago Tech have the Premium pack and look really attractive.... ND4,8 CPL, GND, Blue, Sunset..... No ND2 though..... I thought that could be useful.....

Seen the pic from Naturescape and roughly know where to work on....

Thank you... ;)

personally, i won't buy the whole packet.. i think other than tobacco (coffee) colored filters, the rest of the tianya bunch can be quite ghastly..

Cathay has them.

Went there last few days, not stock...

OP has them too. I bought my Cokins from them last year. Cathay sells both Cokin and Lee GNDs.

OP only have cokin GND2..there rest also bo liao...:(

Tot of buying from HK when I go next month, anyone knows if there are more selection there? Singapore seems very limited..

Last edited:
Went there last few days, not stock...

OP only have cokin GND2..there rest also bo liao...:(

Tot of buying from HK when I go next month, anyone knows if there are more selection there? Singapore seems very limited..

Did you go to Cathay Peninsular? They usually have them in stock.

Did you go to Cathay Peninsular? They usually have them in stock.

USUALLY??? :confused:

i ordered the filter holder for months and they never even called me... i went back and ask and found that new stocks came in, but they didn't call me... now i'm "at the top of the waiting list"... sweet...

good luck hunting...

I tried for a couple of years to get from Cathay and always out of stock. Finally manage to buy from Orient Photo, so I recommend just call both.

Status
Not open for further replies.