Anyone know where I can get white chocolate powder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timber Wolf

Oct 16, 2003
Visit site
As above. Thanks =)
Want to make sth like White Chocolate Latte like Coffee Bean's

QX

true white chocolate is composed of cocoa butter as opposed to cocoa solids in dark chocolate. it is not as easy to work with and as such am not too sure if you can find it in powder form.

why not melt some white chocolate into the milk (do not boil or the chocolate will split) and steam that and then top on the coffee.

take white chocolate bar & put into blender... :sweatsm:

yes! recommend use kit-kat (those big bars) blend till fine, then add ice-cream (mocha in this case) and blend lightly. ;p ;p

Haha thanks =)
Cos I just love the white chocolate latte, but can't afford it:embrass:

Cheers
QX

If you stay in the east, you can try East Point, just next to it there is a covered car park, below that, on one of the side passages somewhere in the middle, there is a "confectionary" shop that sells, Hougang central has another outlet or Mustafar

If you stay in the east, you can try East Point, just next to it there is a covered car park, below that, on one of the side passages somewhere in the middle, there is a "confectionary" shop that sells, Hougang central has another outlet or Mustafar

Phoonhuat? hmm...

think TW stay east... haha... TW buy liao u try & let me know...

Haha. I bought a whitechocolate cadbury bar. Will try with tmrw's morning coffee and let u know ;)

QX

Hello.... Update :)

Nescafe gold roast + Cadbury's White Chocolate Dream (4 cubes) works well. Vary the number of cubes to ur taste. Make sure u stir until all the choc is dissolved.

Cheers!
QX

Status
Not open for further replies.