anyone know this model? where can i find her for photoshoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
7565kel10s.jpg

I find her very cute and sweet.

Erm... She is not really a model. Or should I say, she is not really doing modelling.

agree with grado.....she's not the pro-type jus casual stuff .....

aiyo....our dear kelly...hahaha...

she is not a model...she only accompany my darling for a shoot..have u found her? if not, i will give her a call...

Oh my god , she's my classmate last time ........ (the rest of it edited , sorry my bad )

You photoshoot the model because she's nice and pleasant, and can work well with you to get a super duper shot of your liking, not because she's single. ;)

poohbear said:
Oh my god , she's my classmate last time ........ and sorry to break your guy's heart ... she's married !!

If you noticed ..... Paul Yeo is also married ;P .......

Taking pictures of models does not mean you are going to woo her ...... :bsmilie:

blurblock said:
If you noticed ..... Paul Yeo is also married ;P .......

Taking pictures of models does not mean you are going to woo her ...... :bsmilie:

yeap yeap... but does not mean that there is no ulterior motive... :bsmilie:

but den i love to see beautiful girls! i still am faithful... and i believe most of us are as well! :thumbsup:

Nice new avatar Virgo ;)

Virgo said:
Ah ha, your model is online Paul! :)

Which Paul are you refering to??? Haha!

Virgo said:
I'm referring to Paul Yeo. He's looking for the model to shoot right? ;)

This is getting really funny... Paul Yeo is looking for the lady in the picture, whose name is Kelly Yeo, which was taken by Paul(Grado)! ;p

Anyway, Paul Yeo, I told Kelly about it, so she went online to go take a look for herself regarding your interest in her photoshoot... :)

Oreo said:
Is Poohbear = Vincent?? from MDIS?? Kelly here... How's life??

haha .... really is kelly ..... looks like u got ur share of fans in here oso .. life like that lor anyway welcome to CS !!

Kelly, come down to Merlion Park this Sat/Sun for the PhotoAid event and u can catch up with Poohbear...and have your portfolio taken by 20 other photogs at the same time ;) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.