Anyone know how to use a S770 Casio camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read the manual? It should be quite easy to use.

Hell yes but it didnt say much. It just said how to open etc. Can it be possible that the manual is in the CD?

Have you read the manual? It should be quite easy to use.

Hell yes but it didnt say much. It just said how to open etc. Can it be possible that the manual is in the CD?

erm... what is it that you want to know?

casio cameras are pretty easy to use.

erm... what is it that you want to know?

casio cameras are pretty easy to use.

Oh i wanna know how to take a photo properly because hmm the pictures i take mostly are blur blur one.

Oh i wanna know how to take a photo properly because hmm the pictures i take mostly are blur blur one.

wah... this one alot of peeps here can help you.

it could be because you did not half press to focus?
or it could be because of handshake blur or motion blur...

when taking a picture, half press to focus, focusing box becomes green,
then you press down all the way to take the shot...

try to only move your index finger to press the shutter button,
and not let your whole hand have any movement,
so as to reduce handshake blur.

turning on flash helps to reduce blur as well.

wah... this one alot of peeps here can help you.

it could be because you did not half press to focus?
or it could be because of handshake blur or motion blur...

when taking a picture, half press to focus, focusing box becomes green,
then you press down all the way to take the shot...

try to only move your index finger to press the shutter button,
and not let your whole hand have any movement,
so as to reduce handshake blur.

turning on flash helps to reduce blur as well.

Oh i see. Turning on flash during what kind of situation? Anyway, may i ask why my pictures, every single one of them has noise in it??

Oh i see. Turning on flash during what kind of situation? Anyway, may i ask why my pictures, every single one of them has noise in it??

mmm ... did you check your iso setting? the higher the iso setting, the higher the exposure, but it also means more noise in your photos. to reduce the noise, try a lower iso setting.

normally photos which are blurred can be due to photo-taking techniques or insufficient lighting. holding down the shutter halfway to focus before pressing it down all the way is good advice. if you press it down all the way without allowing the camera to focus first, there is a chance that the focus is not on the subject and the shot blurred.

another thing to note is your shutter speed. the faster the shutter speed, the lesser chance of a shot being blurred, but it also means a lower exposure of your photo (the photo being darker).

try to experiment with it. learning to handle the camera and getting your shots right is the fun part of photography ... to me, that is, haha :bsmilie:

mmm ... did you check your iso setting? the higher the iso setting, the higher the exposure, but it also means more noise in your photos. to reduce the noise, try a lower iso setting.

normally photos which are blurred can be due to photo-taking techniques or insufficient lighting. holding down the shutter halfway to focus before pressing it down all the way is good advice. if you press it down all the way without allowing the camera to focus first, there is a chance that the focus is not on the subject and the shot blurred.

another thing to note is your shutter speed. the faster the shutter speed, the lesser chance of a shot being blurred, but it also means a lower exposure of your photo (the photo being darker).

try to experiment with it. learning to handle the camera and getting your shots right is the fun part of photography ... to me, that is, haha :bsmilie:

haha. it does to me too. Thanks. I set my ISO to 50. I was using continous shot on my gf. Does that make the noise too?

Status
Not open for further replies.