ANyone Know how to go to Tengah AirBase!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
From boon lay station....there's one bus which goes there. I can't really remember liao...too long ago...i was stationed at the camp before. I think bus 172? Go ask around bah...bout half an hour to 45mins ride from boon lay to t.a.b, depending on traffic. :)

Originally posted by sbs99
From boon lay station....there's one bus which goes there. I can't really remember liao...too long ago...i was stationed at the camp before. I think bus 172? Go ask around bah...bout half an hour to 45mins ride from boon lay to t.a.b, depending on traffic. :)

Thanks...I am riding there..

Originally posted by kylelam77
depends on which way u are going by then.... It is near NTU along Jalan Bahar....

riding from Redhill...AYE then PIE then Jalan Baha exit...

think how long will reach?

Also at AYE which exit to PIE ahh?? Clementi what ah?

Originally posted by Flare
Siron... if you own a transport... its nice to invest in a Street directory... the IR filter can wait...
Hee hee...
Flare...dun u know Airbase no appear in Street Directory

once u exit PIE, u shld pass the jln bahar entrance to NTU within 300m. Pass a traffic light go straight. U shld reach another traffic light. If i never remember wrongly u shld turn rite at that traffic light. U shld see the air base easily on the rite hand site as u come up to this traffic light. If u go straight, the road would be a long stretch.

Originally posted by siron

Flare...dun u know Airbase no appear in Street Directory

haha, teleban members come to Singapore will show the taxi driver the street directory " ko hear".

oops forget. u shld take about 5 mins to reach once u exit PIE. If u are coming from AYE, i'm not sure liao. i think i use exit 18 if i'm not wrong to exit AYE to go to NTU but that would lead me to the other exit of NTU which is not JLN Bahar. U shld check the nearest AYE exit to PIE on the map for clarifications.

Originally posted by kylelam77
once u exit PIE, u shld pass the jln bahar entrance to NTU within 300m. Pass a traffic light go straight. U shld reach another traffic light. If i never remember wrongly u shld turn rite at that traffic light. U shld see the air base easily on the rite hand site as u come up to this traffic light. If u go straight, the road would be a long stretch.
Thanks...I think I got it liao. Dunno what time must wake up!! hah
too used to AFS liao...

Originally posted by siron

Thanks...I think I got it liao. Dunno what time must wake up!! hah
too used to AFS liao...
If you going by AYE, exit at the JBP exit turn right and travel all the way up until you hit the junction of Jalan Bahar and CCK then turn right until you reach the main of TAB.

hm quite far hur :)

Originally posted by Keito
hm quite far hur :)
Wau Lau then you tell him the best route lah!
hehhee

You live nearby his place and also going to the same place!

But I know that from his place, take PIE->KJE but forgot which exit liao! (The golf course exit)
hehhehe

Originally posted by Bluestrike

Wau Lau then you tell him the best route lah!
hehhee

You live nearby his place and also going to the same place!

But I know that from his place, take PIE->KJE but forgot which exit liao! (The golf course exit)
hehhehe

hehehe I am home...okay lah. Reach there in 15 mins or so from Redhill...... no need KJE lah. Just AYE>PIE that's all.

Thanks everyone1

Status
Not open for further replies.