Anyone know????Help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyo

Jan 7, 2004
groups.msn.com
Hi there

In need to know any where I can upload my pic .......as a web site????

I've been using Snapfish.com forever and it has never failed me... you get UNLIMITED space so that's a definite plus. However, one failing is that the site is not exactly user friendly and uploading time can be quite a pain. I would recommande u to use the normal uploading, meaning u enter the filename, instead of the more advance drag and drop system snapfish introduced. this is because snapfish's d&d is quite unstable.. for me at least. hope it helps :lovegrin:

If you would like to have online photo album, you may try ClubSnap webspace plan. You can get more details here. There is pre-installed photo album.

Alternatively, you may also try to check out PBase.

yoyo said:
Hi there

In need to know any where I can upload my pic .......as a web site????

There are quite a few if you go and look, try Ofoto or Image station?

Wat I mean is .....
How do I link my pic to the forum

I am currently using www.geocities.com come but seem like I can link my .jpg ... to the forum to be view ...so what should I do????

Pls help

i believe geocities doesn't allow displaying of pics outside its domain. alternatively, you can paste the link of your pic in here.

for geocities.. it'll be up for a day or two at most, then when they spot that it's a remote linking they'll stop it.

host it up on any of the sites mentioned in this thread... then when you are posting, just above the white space is the tool bar which can make ur letters bold, italics, underline.. the same symbols used in Winword. There is an icon that is yellow background, and a sorta mountain design on it. Click on it, and there'll be the place u paste the address of your picture. To find the address, just right click on your photo (at the place U uploaded) and it'll be listed.

Goodluck!

thks guys.....

got angelfire to host my pic.. liao
not I can post my pic on the forums....thks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.