Anyone keen to Shoot an MR Parade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
Hi guys and girls,

I know this is a little late but I had just recieved news myself.

The low down is as such. My battalion is stepping down tomorrow. Thus, they are having their MR (Military Release) tomorrow. There will be a parade at 7pm and a rehearsal at 145pm. I have been assigned to cover the event thru photography (Are u surprised? :D )

Anyways, my CO has just informed me that we need one more photographer and we cant think of anyone else in the battalion who is.

If you are keen to assist me, do PM me with your name and contact. The parade will be quite interesting and there will be firing of flares and pen guns etc... so whoever who might be keen on shooting must have experience in shooting "fireworks"

Unfortunately there is no financial reward (me included). However, there will be lotsa food and beer! hahaha...

If you are keen pls PM me. Cheers!

which battalion u are from ? Dont think i am free tomorrow but been doing all this photography things in my 9th div hope u can get a good assistant soon :)

S11loop said:
which battalion u are from ? Dont think i am free tomorrow but been doing all this photography things in my 9th div hope u can get a good assistant soon :)

Actually it's today. Too bad I have an improtant meeting to attend. Else would have applied leave:cry:

Eh coincidentally, one of my colleague today also went for MR ;)

Hi guys,

I just got back from the MR and boyy was it shag!

Anyways... it was too last min and I didnt get any offers altho someone just PM me =)

A bit late la...but its ok la...

Thanks anyways...
Cheers

iamasaint said:
Hi guys,

I just got back from the MR and boyy was it shag!

Anyways... it was too last min and I didnt get any offers altho someone just PM me =)

A bit late la...but its ok la...

Thanks anyways...
Cheers

So this time round, I can see you posting photos in other thread? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Lmodel said:
So this time round, I can see you posting photos in other thread? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

errm....dun think they will allow me to post pics.... will try and share... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.