Anyone keen to join me for outdoor shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneheart

Oct 27, 2006
West
Hi everyone,

Bahibo has organised an outing on next sat morning (11 Nov).. but we've got no plans for evening or night, not sure if everyone would go off by then.. Anyone keen to go for a shoot? I thot of going to Botanical garden / little india / clarke quay to shoot after the outing.. Anyone keen to join me?

I'm a newbie, havent really tried out my new DSLR outdoor.. Would be glad to learn from you guys! By the way, i'm a girl, so many people send me pm starting with "Hi bro".. :confused:

Hi everyone,

Bahibo has organised an outing on next sat morning (11 Nov).. but we've got no plans for evening or night, not sure if everyone would go off by then.. Anyone keen to go for a shoot? I thot of going to Botanical garden / little india / clarke quay to shoot after the outing.. Anyone keen to join me?

I'm a newbie, havent really tried out my new DSLR outdoor.. Would be glad to learn from you guys! By the way, i'm a girl, so many people send me pm starting with "Hi bro".. :confused:

Haha...

Notice that more n more gals are taking up photography as a hobby.
Good to see tat anyway.

Anyway... welcome to the world of photography!
;)

Hi sis!
Wish I could join you later in the evening, but I have an arrangement with my church for videography...

Maybe join you some other time? I'm free for most of next week except sat.

Hi everyone,

who or what is bahibo?

Oh he is one of the member of clubsnap. He organised an outing for the newbies.. :D

for those keen to join me to botanical gardens, can i meet u at 4pm? is there a cafe or food court where we can meet? :) I received some pm from some of u who r keen to join me.. hope to see ya around..!

oh ya, where do u guys suggest we should go in the night? little india? i'm not sure whether it is nice in the night or convenient to go from botanical garden.. or any other suggestions?

this little girl is really ON abt her hobby... asks lots of question ... intelligent ones :D

U guys take care of her huh :bsmilie:

btw little girl ... can u pls explain wat u meant by "u look different"? heeee PM!!!

this little girl is really ON abt her hobby... asks lots of question ... very intuitive

U guys take care of her huh :bsmilie:

haha.. fotojoy! cos just started ma.. very passionate right now.. but not sure how long will it last.. gotto learn it well b4 going for my trip :D look at this thread.. practically i'm the only one posting.. except some kind souls around..

I am ok with Botanical Gardens. Usually i am there on alternate Sat morning or evening.

As for little india, i may pop down again during the weekday at nite for some street shot. So if anyone keen, can do it together.

oh ya, where do u guys suggest we should go in the night? little india? i'm not sure whether it is nice in the night or convenient to go from botanical garden.. or any other suggestions?

at night i think clreak query will be very beautiful and nice for nite shot ;)

ya, i agree! so we can choose between little india n clarke quay..

those keen to join me for this sat are..
- oneheart (confirm)
- bahibo (confirm)
- scsvc (not sure)
- kitkat (not sure)

maybe if u guys dun mind, can pm me ur contact.. :D :) ;p

ya, i agree! so we can choose between little india n clarke quay..

those keen to join me for this sat are..
- oneheart (confirm)
- bahibo (confirm)
- scsvc (not sure)
- kitkat (not sure)

maybe if u guys dun mind, can pm me ur contact.. :D :) ;p

wow so fast my name on the list already haha. but i not so sure yet bcs plan to go for the car show on friday or satuday.

i PM u my contact to u later;)

esplande is one of the more common and fav place for night scene. Maybe u can go up to the BSB. Very nice landscape scenary of the CBD area.

esplande is one of the more common and fav place for night scene. Maybe u can go up to the BSB. Very nice landscape scenary of the CBD area.

May i know where is BSB? i dun really know how to walk to the CBD area where there is a nice landscape view..

Yzhong : all of us dunno one another.. hee.. just get to know la.. dun worry..

May i know where is BSB? i dun really know how to walk to the CBD area where there is a nice landscape view..

Yzhong : all of us dunno one another.. hee.. just get to know la.. dun worry..

Benjamin sheares bridge. Just walk from millenia walk towards the construction site. The old bird here sure can guide u.

Actually i am looking for some old photos of Mohammad Sultan Road when Madam Wong was still operating and bustling with activity. Any of you guys have it ?

Now MS is a dead town.. Regret not talking any photos during that time. :cry:

BSB not bad place but esplanade, merlion area for catchy for night shooting mostly. U can proceed to old parliament/new parliament hse nearby then boat quay, clarke quay as well. That time me and my frd mount our tripods on the new parliament hse inner grass patches and was watched all the way by the security :bsmilie: .. heng they never arrest. Shoot n run :bsmilie:

Hmm,

Just the place where i wanted to shoot. Lol

Been yearning to shoot at Botanical Garden, but have not done so.

Count me in on Sat! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.