Anyone keen to join me for outdoor shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha

Don't worry la Static. I just turned 28 this year. Have had experience with mixed groups ( gender and age ).

Don't be shy coz of age or coz of equipment ( if no camera, at most, use eye power and be our recce scout. :p ). Just go there to make friends, and learn from each other. Regardless of age and experience, everyone has their own techniques, and the only way we can learn, besides paying for courses and reading, is to mix around with other enthusiasts. Actually, i envy those of my father's generation. Can focus so fast with manual lenses. :p

The others who intend to go, maybe we should declare our ages. :)

I trust everyone is mature enough to respect each other and make this outing an enjoyable one. :)

Let me start the ball rolling

tmfwy: Male, 28. East Side

Not sure about the foodcourt. But suggestions to meet are at the SBG Visitor entrance, as well as Gleneagles Hospital. :p

hihi~

can i join in for this outdoor shoot?
the outing sound very funz
newbie here
pls take good care of me ^^;

sure, you're most welcomed!..

hi everyone, please add ur name into the list if i miss out anyone or update ur status if there is any changes.. thanks so much, if not very hard to track.. hee

those keen to join me for this sat are..
- oneheart (confirm)
- tmfwy (confirm)
- virgo (confirm)
- avssprak (confirm)
- buggy (confirm)
- Sideburns (join later 6pm)
- jerom (confirm)
- daisuke (confirm)
- scsvc (unconfirm)
- kitkat (unconfirm)
- Static (not sure)
- zachmus (not sure)
- bahibo (cant go, not free)

oohhh..... why so defensive?

:bsmilie: u sensitive new age guy. ;)

Well, maybe becuz i encounter some guys who seemed very concerned abt their female friends, but the truth is that they have their own little hidden agendas behind their caring facade. I just can't stand such hypocrisy.

Not saying tat u r the type, although wat u wrote is suggesting u may be one but who knows in actual fact u may not be that type of person :confused:

Ayia, this is silly :p

I'm a newbie too, am I welcomed?

sure.. i think that's all for this outing.. if not the size of the group will be too big to manage.. btw, just a disclaimer, i dunno the way haha.. so must depend on u guys.. veteran!

those keen to join me for this sat are..
- oneheart (confirm)
- tmfwy (confirm)
- virgo (confirm)
- avssprak (confirm)
- buggy (confirm)
- Sideburns (join later 6pm)
- jerom (confirm)
- daisuke (confirm)
- Galdor (confirm)
- yilishengxian (confirm)

Intake for outing closed.. haha.. too many people..

So the meeting plan? SBG side entrance or Gleneagle's hospital? Bringing tripod for night shots?

Night shot example from the shears bridge ;p

imffireworks001pe6.jpg

Show some stuffs that is less common.:bsmilie:

hehe... i dont have to suggest anything since I not even joining the outing in the first place. But some of your posting in the forum makes you sound like one though and here's one:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2344076&postcount=13

i prefer fiona though cos she has much bigger breasts.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=226141
yeah yeah! anyone got her numbers?;)

:bigeyes:

Bro, just ignore this guy.

If you want a place near Botanic Gardens, check out the old Demsy Road (opp the road). It was featured to have some new night spots and the place maintains the rustic look n feel which makes for a excellent backdrop (depending on what time you start shooting)...

If all else fails, Baot Quay works for total nite shots too...

Just see this thread ... abit too late...:cry:

on and off going to sbg every month, interested in landscape. This one taken in sbg 3 months back.

65382759.yD7g0YwE.jpg

Yeah.. Hi everyone, we're meeting 4pm at Botanical gardens foodcourt entrance tmr

plan for tomorrow:
4pm-5.30pm - botanical garden
5.30pm-6.30pm - travel to city hall area
6.30pm-7.30pm - shoot anywhere (haha, it's a good time to shoot)
7.30pm-8.30pm - dinner
8.30pm-10pm - esplanade, fullerton, old parliament house, boat quay, clarke quay, CDB area, shears bridge, millenium walk, NOISE exhibition..

so many places to go, think we cant cover all of them.. we'll decide as we go along la.. i'm a spontaneous person.. dun like things to be too structured.. hee.. Btw, the group might be too big, tmr we can decide to split if need be.. See ya tmr!

oh ya, would be good to bring ur tripod along as we'll be shooting a lot of night scenes too..

Status
Not open for further replies.