Anyone is up for night shooting/this thursday or friday?

ibela80

Jun 29, 2011
Hi all,

I am new to Singapore and I would like to make some night shoots of the city. Dont have the planned route yet, any recommendations are welcomed. Still learning, Have tripod. Anyone would like to join me?

u can contact me through priv,

Isabel

Most common places will be MBS,Merlion Park and Esplanade.

Hi,

I might be able to join in on friday night, please keep me in the loop. I tried the singapore flyer and Marina Bay Sands area last week and the pics came out great, would def wanna try out some new locations.

Ali

Hi there,

Maybe you can try the Historical Singapore River where you can shoot the Fullerton Hotel and UOB plaza building (one of the highest office bldg in Singapore) and not forgetting the Boat Quay area along the river. And Also you can try out at One Fullerton and the former Clifford Pier which is now a hotel. The view is quite good facing the MBS.

Thanks guys for the recommendations:)

So the meeting place for the night shooting is tomorrow (Friday) at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel Lobby at 5.30pm. Anyone is welcomed to join us.
See you,
Izabela
9483 2779

Hi,

Sounds interesting...may join you guys for the shooting..thinking of the sg flyer..hardly do nite shooting..

Paul