Anyone intrested in van shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenyi

Dec 10, 2004
North
trenyi.blogspot.com
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone out there is intrested in shooting gathering of vans and cars in singapore. I'm a offical photographer for one of the van club so if there is another event will anyone be intrested in shooting. Just to let you guys know that a lot of travelling will be involved from one location to another so it's best to drive and it will be a night and day shoot. Pictures of the gathering which happen recently will be posted soon on a website.

Cheers,
Perry

How about Cars ? Classic or sports .

I like vans like Merc. Vano and Renault traffic !

How abt Ferrari? :bsmilie:

I am very interested ... but need own car to join ???

S11loop said:
I am very interested ... but need own car to join ???

I'm interested too, but could we sit in the van, so we don't need to drive?

T16 said:
I'm interested too, but could we sit in the van, so we don't need to drive?
:bsmilie: i dont drive but bro T16 do drive !

When we meeting up to shoot ?

maybe he is shooting the van in motion, aka moving shots ?

trenyi said:
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone out there is intrested in shooting gathering of vans and cars in singapore. I'm a offical photographer for one of the van club so if there is another event will anyone be intrested in shooting. Just to let you guys know that a lot of travelling will be involved from one location to another so it's best to drive and it will be a night and day shoot. Pictures of the gathering which happen recently will be posted soon on a website.

Cheers,
Perry

i am interested but is there any more info ?? :think:

hiya perry.. great to see ya here.. last sat was sure a great event..if there is any outing, do call me..

Wow, looks very interesting ... think will buy Renault trafic next time round n join in the fun.

;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i got van, but my van damn orbiang...

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

BUT, as far as we are concerned, if it is a G-plate, you are most welcomed to join us for kopi ....

S11loop said:
:bsmilie: i dont drive but bro T16 do drive !

I drove a Kelissa, still smaller than a van, wait can't see me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.