Anyone into DJ stuffs? Need advise on pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapline

Jan 19, 2002
Somewhere in the East
Visit site
Hi,

Got a friend who is moving, thus now trying to sell off some stuffs...
I'm helping to find the price for these items as I'm totally nuts about DJ equipment...
Search the net, but quite futile. Therefore would apreciate anyone here who could give me some guides or links for more info.

Here are the Items:

1. Denon SMX-2000 DJ Digi-scratch Mixer
2. Denon DN-2500F dual cd-player
Condition: though bought about 5 yrs ago, but he used only <5 times at home, cos he went to aust for study, now PR there...Items above very new!! Store in original box. Everything still in place. His mum pester me to quote her a price to remove them from her house behind his back.. therefore need help to find quotation.. :(

Side: Got a sony cd writer for sell too. He got it last yr, *sigh*.. Sony CRX210A1, in box. But no receipt. 48x12x48x. Anyone wants this? PM me to offer. ty. ;)

Thank you.
Zapline.

Try the denon site?

zapline said:
Hi,

Got a friend who is moving, thus now trying to sell off some stuffs...
I'm helping to find the price for these items as I'm totally nuts about DJ equipment...
Search the net, but quite futile. Therefore would apreciate anyone here who could give me some guides or links for more info.

Here are the Items:

1. Denon SMX-2000 DJ Digi-scratch Mixer
2. Denon DN-2500F dual cd-player
Condition: though bought about 5 yrs ago, but he used only <5 times at home, cos he went to aust for study, now PR there...Items above very new!! Store in original box. Everything still in place. His mum pester me to quote her a price to remove them from her house behind his back.. therefore need help to find quotation.. :(

Side: Got a sony cd writer for sell too. He got it last yr, but never bring to aust..*sigh*.. Sony CRX210A1, mint in box. Never used before. But no receipt. 48x12x48x. Anyone wants this? PM me to offer. ty. ;)

Thank you.
Zapline.

cafe vienna said:
FYI,
Price for 2nd hand SMX-2000 is 290 Euros or SGD581. No news on the dual CD player...
Thank you so much, cafe vienna!!! :thumbsup:
I saw someone selling the 2500F player for >S$700 on ebay..
Will let my friend know how much his gear had depreciated...
He got them for >S$2000++ new.. hahaha.. he'll jumping mad... :bsmilie:
Thanks again, cafe vienna!

Cheers,
Zapline.

So anyone interested in the Sony cd writer?? Manufactured date: September 2002..

And he bought it from australia.. i just found out..

send me your offer thru pm , thanks!

Cheers,
Zapline

No Prob... was just surfin the net when I came across it... just googled. Anyway, if he had bought it in 1995-1999 yeah, it would have cost him that much but technology has improved tremendously over the last couple of years... especially with the panasonic kit for amatuer DJs, and they are somewhat more affordable today.

zapline said:
Thank you so much, cafe vienna!!! :thumbsup:
I saw someone selling the 2500F player for >S$700 on ebay..
Will let my friend know how much his gear had depreciated...
He got them for >S$2000++ new.. hahaha.. he'll jumping mad... :bsmilie:
Thanks again, cafe vienna!

Cheers,
Zapline.

Status
Not open for further replies.