Anyone into crossdressing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sli290

Hello, i am new here. I like to ask if anyone interested in crossdressing and making friends with trans? Hope everyone do not mind me asking this kind of question. :lovegrin: :sweat:

errr...haha no. i have quite a few gay frens but not trans. They have different sexual orientations, u know.

sli290 said:
Hello, i am new here. I like to ask if anyone interested in crossdressing and making friends with trans? Hope everyone do not mind me asking this kind of question. :lovegrin: :sweat:

u register just to ask this question

yes, i felt it was kinda farnie too... almost as if he wans to test water to see if this is a potential cruising ground. :think:

too bad my face + body doesn't look like a female.

Drudkh said:
too bad my face + body doesn't look like a female.

:bsmilie: and why is that a bad thing..?

feryl said:
:bsmilie: and why is that a bad thing..?

Seems like he's interested in cross-dressing.. :D

Ooh! This place is getting exciting!
First it's nude photography, now cross-dressing. Wonder what's next... :D

Hmmm I think we should respect the thread starter no matter whatever his intentions was, even if one is a cross-dresser, we shouldn't be so quick to make fun like that.. :nono:

:)

sli290 said:
r u one of the species?

1st we have ppl offering nude photography, now another talking about cross-dressers, wats coming up next :dunno:

sli290 said:

a canon body + tamron lens.. is it considered cross-dressing?? :dunno:

sehsuan said:
which way an OT? i'm getting confused. :p

Heaven forbid if one of your students ever asks you a slightly more complicated question... :rolleyes:

Anyway, this thread will be closed.

The reason is simple enough. If we allow this, there will be no stopping anyone else from posting and asking if anyone else here shares their fetishes.

I hope you can see the reason why i had to close this thread "sli290".

Status
Not open for further replies.