Anyone into aromatherapy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Just wanna check. :D

Anyone has got any favourite incense/oil/candle u'd like to burn regularly?

I've been trying Body Shop but somehow the smell doesn't seem to appeal very much to most people. For incense wise, I go for Shoyeido Incense.

Anyone with their preferred smell?

Just wanna check. :D

Anyone has got any favourite incense/oil/candle u'd like to burn regularly?

I've been trying Body Shop but somehow the smell doesn't seem to appeal very much to most people. For incense wise, I go for Shoyeido Incense.

Anyone with their preferred smell?
I'm into aromatherapy, especially back in my secondary school days. But now, not so much because for one thing, my family hates anything that possess a strong frangrance so I have cut down my burnings quite a bit.

Well, if you like aromatherapy, you should try mixing your oils and that will give you a more "softer" frangrance. Some of the essential oils is just too strong so I like to mix with other oils to diffuse the "strength" of certain oils such as lemon.

Have never tried The Body Shop but I used to buy it from a shop called The Scent Shop. I think they have closed down because I don't see them around anymore.

I think Body Shop's oils are more for body care & such.

Just my two cents worth. :)

Mixing oils? I do heard of it, tried it once and the smell.... how would I say, a little weird. I'd mixed Lavender & Peppermint oils and my sister still complains that it smells like insecticide (which was what the Lavender originally smelt a little like).

My favourite scent will be Geranium + Rose.
Sweet, romantic :lovegrin:

I don't like lemongrass though it is good for dispelling the mosquitos.

Erm... U mean that there's actually lemongrass oil/incense?

Burning mosquito coil consider aromatherapy or not ?
I spent many hours as a sentry in NS days doing this therapy leh.

Hmm... :think: How many lemongrass do I have to buy....

Saw the poster liaoz? ;p

Hmm... :think: How many lemongrass do I have to buy....

Saw the poster liaoz? ;p

ar beh leh... no time go north lah...

btw, u can try those cooking type... maybe if u like sesame smell can take sesame oil, burn it... can kill mosquito, improve blood circulation... best of all... smell like Zhi Cheng... :bsmilie:

Wah lan eh, think make Sesame Oil Chicken for pregnant women ah? :sticktong:

i got sensitive nose so can't do those aroma-therapy. I've read in the papers that some aromas made from "forgot-what" are cancer causing. Mainly from china and japan. They are sold as 'natural extracts' as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.