Anyone interested to go shoot firework together 30/07/05 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
Those interested , lets meet up together and head to the bridge and camp before the event starts .... I suggest we meetup at penisula plaza or funan for dinner first and some can do some last min shopping after that we head to the bridge . Anyone gt better suggestion are welcome to voice out

interested pls put yr name down

1) Clement Tan
2)
3)

No maximum limit of photographers as i believe the more the better , more fun ;) time to get together try out new technique and TCSS ;p

Those interested , lets meet up together and head to the bridge and camp before the event starts .... I suggest we meetup at penisula plaza or funan for dinner first and some can do some last min shopping after that we head to the bridge . Anyone gt better suggestion are welcome to voice out

1) Clement Tan
2) hazekang (gota support bro outing) :)
3)

hazekang said:

1) Clement Tan
2) hazekang (gota support bro outing) :)
3)

haha first one ! thanks thanks , wonder how u going to split yrself into 2 where u still need to join canongrapher side ;p

I suggest you buy your mcdonalds or burger king, and go there in the afternoon and "chop" the place. Based on previous years experience, the good spots will be taken up by 5-6pm already.

Astin said:
I suggest you buy your mcdonalds or burger king, and go there in the afternoon and "chop" the place. Based on previous years experience, the good spots will be taken up by 5-6pm already.
ok ... thanks

upzzz ...

this saturday is my rest day.. :)
join u guys the next time round :bsmilie:

maybe i might join u guys instead :D Seen haze during the seletar outing but didnt chat with him :bsmilie: the canongraphers outing looks rather over populated to me :think:

which bridge you guys heading out to ah?

Klose said:
maybe i might join u guys instead :D Seen haze during the seletar outing but didnt chat with him :bsmilie: the canongraphers outing looks rather over populated to me :think:
lai come come , then we shall discuss which part of the bridge then maybe we can meet early and go camp there...

some basic item to take note .

torch light
h2o
ground sheet or foldable chair if u intend to camp
umbrella (IMPORTANT)
big plastic bag ( in case of rain u can use this to cover up yr gear first )

better be safe then sorry :)

mohgui said:
which bridge you guys heading out to ah?
shears bridge ;) wanna join us ? response is rather cold , c'mon guys and gals dont be shy

icarus said:
upzzz ...

this saturday is my rest day.. :)
join u guys the next time round :bsmilie:
U must be very tired .... hiaz too bad else will have one more familar face :(

Astin said:

Huh? Last Sat i reached the bridge at 8pm and still got my spot. Maybe depends on where you want the fireworks to turn out in your pic. Note that the fireworks are shot from a barge in the centre of the bay and not the field as the 21 pounders are on the field.

:)

enghong17 said:
Huh? Last Sat i reached the bridge at 8pm and still got my spot. Maybe depends on where you want the fireworks to turn out in your pic. Note that the fireworks are shot from a barge in the centre of the bay and not the field as the 21 pounders are on the field.

:)
ya ... i was there pretty late too and manage to get a spot , i am no pro in shooting firework maybe someone can suggest a gd spot ? , i was at abt center of the bridge can refer to some of my pic

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=142742

How about booking a room at the nearby hotels?
;)
Avoid the crowds and get different pics from those at the sheares bridge.
Can also spend a nite with your loved one :)
:think:

Alternative is to go pubing at New Asia Bar at Swissotel Westin. 72nd Storey. Happy Hr b4 9pm. Dunno whether they allow tripods..........:sweat:

icarus said:
How about booking a room at the nearby hotels?
;)
Avoid the crowds and get different pics from those at the sheares bridge.
Can also spend a nite with your loved one :)
:think:
hmm maybe can try shooting firework NAKED :bsmilie:

1) Clement Tan
2) hazekang (gota support bro outing)
3) Jiahui
4) Jeth (heheh put for boyfriend also la hor)

think i might not be shooting? cuz just came back from bangkok and developed slides, mei you qian :sweat: really sucks to be a student :bsmilie: but I'll come along and learn and watch the fireworks upclose for once not through a camera's lens :D

What time are we meeting?

Love to join, but manage to get the tickets for that day. When you guys know a good spot, let me know. Can only shoot on actual day 9/8.

seng44 said:
Love to join, but manage to get the tickets for that day. When you guys know a good spot, let me know. Can only shoot on actual day 9/8.
i will be going there whenever theres firework to practise no problem u can join us the next time

Anymore room for me? Would want to try fireworks on film this time round.

Status
Not open for further replies.