Anyone Interested? Macro Photography in your Neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested.. But when? where??

Sorry my bad. Lets explore this place together.

3 March 2012. Meet at Jurong East MRT at 7am. Interested?

But where we go to shoot.macros??

Hi pendora

Just my 2cents sharing for u, before u organize please make sure the time,location to shoot,theme and detail before u organize it, if not u just make another member blur and faint because we all are not ur stomach worm don't know what was u think, btw if u say meet on 7am on jurong mrt did u can make sure north east line or another member can arrive at the time u set because the most early mrt is 5.45am if from north east line"punggol,sengkang,buangkok,hougang,kovan,serranggon" those there need more then a hours to arrive at jurong, and ur theme shooting like bird those does not include in macro because bird need those long lens so better set a theme for not another to member bring all the not use lens to shoot because it was to heavy,anyway just my 2cent an my suggest.

Regard
Robin Ang

... ur theme shooting like bird those does not include in macro because bird need those long lens so better set a theme for not another to member bring all the not use lens to shoot because it was to heavy,anyway just my 2cent an my suggest.

The trick is to put salt on the bird's tail, then you can shoot it in macro mode:

a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/401175_297633716945489_100000965902836_796200_1454328958_n.jpg

im intrested plz let me know the date and time KRISH 90064644

Hi,
I am Interested .. Plz count me (91013038)

Im interested for the macro shoot, pls gather all the information and post it up asap so we know we to bring, to shoot and to expect =D thx

Hi pendora

Just my 2cents sharing for u, before u organize please make sure the time,location to shoot,theme and detail before u organize it, if not u just make another member blur and faint because we all are not ur stomach worm don't know what was u think, btw if u say meet on 7am on jurong mrt did u can make sure north east line or another member can arrive at the time u set because the most early mrt is 5.45am if from north east line"punggol,sengkang,buangkok,hougang,kovan,serranggon" those there need more then a hours to arrive at jurong, and ur theme shooting like bird those does not include in macro because bird need those long lens so better set a theme for not another to member bring all the not use lens to shoot because it was to heavy,anyway just my 2cent an my suggest.

Regard
Robin Ang

2/3 cannot make it.

Robin, when's your next outing? :)

Pendora, although we highly encourage CS'ers to go out shooting and to organize shoots amongst ourselves, CS'ers who put these outings together can get more confident participation if some of these suggestions above are incorporated in the planning and organizing process

1. Theme, timing, intended group size and place and other pertinent information in the FIRST POST
2. a theme so that people of similar interests can gather and learn from one another
3. orderly registration
4. Post shoot sharing of what we've shot (in the Gallery section or meet another time or after the shoot or none at all
5. Title your thread properly so that with one look CS'ers will have half a clue about the nature of the outing before deciding to check it out more

At the moment your information is scattered over a few posts and there seems little discipline in registration by CS'ers (so some housekeeping of your thread needs to be done for those who just randomly plop down their name in a post without joining a queue (ha ha :bsmilie: u can see there are a few jokers already like that just in this thread)

OK I'm closing this thread .... if you're still keen on organizing an outing, start a new thread that is better structured
and.... a sincere Thank You Pendora ..... putting together outings is not easy (even flash mobs) and sometimes thankless

hint: have a look at the other outing threads in this section to pick up ideas in organizing one well

oh and thank you too for highlighting Sungei Pandan :)

best wishes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.