Anyone interested in viewing some Clik-Elite bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in viewing the bags.
Anytime is fine for me, but need some advance notice.
Thanks a lot for the invite. :)

I have FANTASTIC NEWS for everyone! Bags are all in, and I am arranging for a Thursday visit after 630pm onwards. All those in just post your interest here, I will PM all here about the meeting location.

Last edited:
I have FANTASTIC NEWS for everyone! Bags are all in, and I am arranging for a Thursday visit after 630pm onwards. All those in just post your interest here, I will PM all here about the meeting location.

i am very2 keen too, any chance of another viewing? next week perhaps?

i am very2 keen too, any chance of another viewing? next week perhaps?

I will arrange only after this Thursday's meeting. Stock might be fly off to several lucky buyers that day, so I won't promise anything yet. :bsmilie: So if you can make it for this viewing, try to find time for it.

Bump, this coming Thursday will be the day! See you guys there!~

Woop today is the day for the bags!

Just come back looking at the bags.....not bad for a hiking cum camera bag....thinking of the Medium Nature. :think:

One of the two ladies that came later left with a compact sports bag. I wonder how many will be left by this weekend.:sticktong Anyone wants to view the bag this coming Saturday? They are opened as well!

One of the two ladies that came later left with a compact sports bag. I wonder how many will be left by this weekend.:sticktong Anyone wants to view the bag this coming Saturday? They are opened as well!

I think that is one of the lady who I saw when I left. :bsmilie:

Bro, remember the water bag link. ;)

hey, are they open this Sat? what're the hours like? i'm interested :)

hey, are they open this Sat? what're the hours like? i'm interested :)

Yep they are. I will alert them just in case they decide not to open this Saturday. I'll probably join in after lunch to just give some of my experiences with the bag.

I think that is one of the lady who I saw when I left. :bsmilie:

Bro, remember the water bag link. ;)

Ask, and yer shell receive!

For the Medium Nature, my personal recommendation: The 2.5L version, available at the hiking equipment store in City Hall area. I chose this because the material holding it is thin and very durable, plus it has the highest flow rate of water among their competitors.

For Compact Sport, my personal recommendation would be either Nalgene or Deuter, both available at Novena Square, either hiking shop of your choice on the 2nd or 3rd level.

Oh and forgot to mention, this coming Saturday the place will be opened for viewing again. 10am-6pm!

Address:
Manda Photo Services
50 East Coast Road
#03-12 Roxy Square Shopping Centre
Singapore 428769

Heads up who wants to go?

Last edited:
Ask, and yer shell receive!

For the Medium Nature, my personal recommendation: The 2.5L version, available at the hiking equipment store in City Hall area. I chose this because the material holding it is thin and very durable, plus it has the highest flow rate of water among their competitors.

For Compact Sport, my personal recommendation would be either Nalgene or Deuter, both available at Novena Square, either hiking shop of your choice on the 2nd or 3rd level.

Oh and forgot to mention, this coming Saturday the place will be opened for viewing again. 10am-6pm!

Address:
Manda Photo Services
50 East Coast Road
#03-12 Roxy Square Shopping Centre
Singapore 428769

Heads up who wants to go?

Thanks for the info. Keep this thread going....there will be more people with interest viewing. :thumbsup:

Just some simple photos:
manda1.JPG

manda2.JPG

manda3.JPG

manda4.JPG

manda5.JPG

manda7.JPG

manda8.JPG

First lady in SG to have a Clik Elite bag?

How much is the compact one?

Man.. Sat viewing also cannot go. Damn sucky.. :sweat: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.