Anyone interested in viewing some Clik-Elite bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
http://www.clikelite.com/

Please note that I do not work for them, just a fan of their current range of backpacks. The contact I made in HK has an office in SG, and in 2 weeks some of the popular bags will be here in the SG office. Would anyone here be interested in a viewing session in their office for their bags? Since their stock is going to be small, and their office is small, I don't think I want to invite a huge group in.

edit: Available for viewing now, address is:
Manda Photo Services
50 East Coast Road
#03-12 Roxy Square Shopping Centre
Singapore 428769

Last edited:

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
I would be interested. Put me in the loop.....I would like to see their compact sport. :think:
Sure thing, my friend has one, and it's awesome. Getting one for myself to match my Medium Nature.

I would love to have a viewing but I'm currently in Melbourne. :(
It will only be here around the 1st week of September, you're not coming back before that?

RezzShaz

May 5, 2009
North
keep me posted...interested in the compact sport.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
It seems you have been attached to it. :bsmilie:
Well, what can I say. It's the perfect bag for me so far for hiking, no compromises, just some minor flaws that I can overlook. :sweat:

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
Okay guys, will update this thread again once I have the exact date. Which day during the week would you guys like to view the bags? Please remember it's an office, so I think Saturday would be a bit unreasonable for the poor folks working there. I doubt they will mind extending their weekday working hours, but no weekends please.

angsana

Oct 17, 2007
West
I'm interested in their Compact Sport too! Do they come in other colours?

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
I'm interested in their Compact Sport too! Do they come in other colours?
There's a black as seen on the site, but I am not sure if this time round we'll see it. Guess we can only wait for the stock to arrive first. :bsmilie:

weevil84

Jul 26, 2004
Tampines
If weekday some folks might have to take leave/off to go? I'm fine though... anytime after lunch I can leave office... Hehe

Jul 21, 2008
Singapore
The compact sport looks goooooodd.
Too bad no $$ now. sian.
any idea if they will set up shop here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom