Anyone interested in trading in your old digicam?

anglejn

Deregistered
Feb 21, 2008
I'm going down to Audio House this weekend to trade in my super old 5-megapixel digicam to upgrade for new digicam. Anyone else interested in trading in?

camerawu.jpg

best to do your homework first

i am not saying that there prices are not good, but audio house is not known for straight forward promotions

I'm going down to Audio House this weekend to trade in my super old 5-megapixel digicam to upgrade for new digicam. Anyone else interested in trading in?

camerawu.jpg

what is the deal for it? Must bring those charger etc??? Must be in good condition to trade?

It is funny how some of the after-trade-in-prices seems higher than normal prices you can get outside in reputable stores... :think:

:cry: I am still have 2x 5MP digicams... me and my wife still using them, and they are our best PnS. :cry:

Wait, I still have my 1.3MP digicam also. Still working and refuse to die.

It is funny how some of the after-trade-in-prices seems higher than normal prices you can get outside in reputable stores... :think:

really? hmmmm :think:

Still thinking might able to get the cheapest one..... :sweat:

really? hmmmm :think:

Still thinking might able to get the cheapest one..... :sweat:

Just looking at D90 kit. With the recent price drop, D90 + kit now cost less than 1500. So that is why I am saying it is not that cheap.

Just looking at D90 kit. With the recent price drop, D90 + kit now cost less than 1500. So that is why I am saying it is not that cheap.

think about it this way... they're waiving the charges of clearing your dry cabinet... but you still need to pay for the inspection.

*i always wonder what they do with all those old cams...

think about it this way... they're waiving the charges of clearing your dry cabinet... but you still need to pay for the inspection.

Well, if the old camera is still working, might as well give it to someone who can use it. Or donate it to salvation army or something. will do more good that way.

Shoot a low budget matrix style movie? something like "Blare Witch Project meets Matrix" Title of the movie is "Con Till you Tou Gon Gon" :bsmilie:

Hm.... me not looking for DSLR...... cant afford la

If they weld 3 5MP digicams together they'll get a 15MP camera. :bsmilie:

maybe the combine the sensor then do a super DIGICAM! LOL

Well, if the old camera is still working, might as well give it to someone who can use it. Or donate it to salvation army or something. will do more good that way.

Maybe the going to donate out all those trade in? LOL which i doubt so.... :sweat: