Anyone interested in the Pentax LL-80 focusing screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
eBay link here.

I used to this type of screen in my film days and absolutely loved it. They have 3 left, so was wondering anyone interested in ordering as well. PM me if you are interested in sharing shipping costs.

As usual, please don't ask me how much total would be. All information is on the link.

I want it. Please count me in. But dun know the seller willing to send to Singapore or not.

just to bring a little note about this focus screen which i am interested as well, there might be a cheaper alternative if the stated price from eBay is USD$35 without shipping per piece.

Try looking here.

just to bring a little note about this focus screen which i am interested as well, there might be a cheaper alternative if the stated price from eBay is USD$35 without shipping per piece.

Try looking here.

I know about that. But Kho King told me that Shirio M'sia got no idea when they are getting it as there is no stock for quite a while already.

Ahhh... ok... that's bad... thought just a wait of 2 weeks after ordering it online from Kho King.

Guess now this is the fastest way to get a piece since the 2 Big in USA are also in back order for this item. :)

eBay link here.

I used to this type of screen in my film days and absolutely loved it. They have 3 left, so was wondering anyone interested in ordering as well. PM me if you are interested in sharing shipping costs.

As usual, please don't ask me how much total would be. All information is on the link.

The price is quite reasonable. I had an LL-60 on my sold Ds which I liked alot. But kinda get used to the bundled one on the K10D already. Might get one of those someday though, especially if by any chance the bundled one gets very dirty :)

The ebay seller is really good. Meticulous when packaging the unit. I got the eye cup from him.

They sent to SG.

Status
Not open for further replies.