Anyone interested in model shoot in night scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Maybe doing a model shoot outdoor at *night*; we hire a model, shoot with street lamps, maybe some bounce flash, can also add car lamps (slow shutter) as backdrop.
Anyone?

what r the potential shootign locations? :think:

i tried car lamps at night...u see the prob is tt for slow shutter speeds...at night u cannot expect the model not to move...and there is always the exposure prob due to the veh speed...... lots of stuff to tink about...summore need tripod...

anyway...weekend night...i am in....

Witness said:
i tried car lamps at night...u see the prob is tt for slow shutter speeds...at night u cannot expect the model not to move...and there is always the exposure prob due to the veh speed...... lots of stuff to tink about...summore need tripod...

anyway...weekend night...i am in....

Sound VERY interesting to me also..

i think i will go for this :think: ..even if it means paying up :) ...lets wait for Astin to furnish more details :thumbsup:

i tink raffles place??? ..buildings tt have lights.....make use of the surroundings....floodlights are too strong....summore there at night not so many ppl....after we finish can have a drink haha.....

astin...count me in....my first photoshoot wif u hahah....
details details.....upzzzz

actually i ok one....juz update me on the details (date time place model) ya...thanks....
hope tt i not stuck in camp.....

Solution 1: bring your tripod/monopod, cable release, activate self-timer, ISO 3200 film....

Solution 2: f1.4 or brighter lens :D

Solution 3: Take blur shots, a nice blur shot is more difficult than a nice sharp shot....

Allan: I'm game... can always pack tripod along, and CBD is quite bright with all that street lighting...

I am interested, I am in.

Thanks for all your positive reply. I need to finalize the concept then will post the official event. Most likely next week Friday night/ Sat night.

Sounds really fun

Status
Not open for further replies.