Anyone interested in Male model shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petf69

Oct 1, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
So far I only see female model shoot...any photoogs (especially ladies) interested to have a session of outdoor male model photography??

Smart casual/semi-formal/surfwear

If there's enough interest, I'll arrange for one in December....(one of those that just won the recent male model search)

Pls PM me your preference..looks...good body...

min. 6 photogs required.

tks
Sim :bigeyes:

so far 2 person has expressed interest...

some more? ladies? don't be shy....

wao....reali handsome or not....sent me the pics lar....

if handsome i can do free makeup n styling for u ....hahaha...............

jiujiu said:
wao....reali handsome or not....sent me the pics lar....

if handsome i can do free makeup n styling for u ....hahaha...............

thanks in advance...if there's sufficient interest here...I'll arrange with the models...sure handsome and hunky and cute one...... :thumbsup:

ok..another 2 has expressed interest....just a few more and we can get this rolling... :)

ah..guys, please keep this thread clean....

no sm stuff here...it would be a professional model shoot...

thank you.

To Petf69......
Well to stop our minds from wondering somewhere else.......maybe you could provide some photos of the male model you are proposing. CS is not only a male dominion forum....there is ladies as well. By stating just one of the male models that won the contest will not attract their attention.

Putting up some photos may strike a chord with the ladies in CS as well. Besides, shooting a male model is just as challenging as a female models.

To all members.....
Guys here is an opportunity to learn to shoot a male model. Remember, as photographer you have to be an all rounder.

You will never know, one day out of the blue there maybe a plenty of male models who wants you to photograph them too.

i would like to shoot those male lingerie shoot like wat we see in the malls...

hmm.... like those CK, Renoma Boxers...

I dun mind getting those fake wans from Bangkok :D

Musculars, hairy chest :eek:

splash1.jpg

magazine1.jpg

naughty1.jpg

Thanks Pro Image. Working with them now on the cost involved as they are already under exclusive contract. If the cost is reasonable, I'll arrange to post the photos here... ;)

Pro Image said:
To Petf69......
Well to stop our minds from wondering somewhere else.......maybe you could provide some photos of the male model you are proposing. CS is not only a male dominion forum....there is ladies as well. By stating just one of the male models that won the contest will not attract their attention.

Putting up some photos may strike a chord with the ladies in CS as well. Besides, shooting a male model is just as challenging as a female models.

To all members.....
Guys here is an opportunity to learn to shoot a male model. Remember, as photographer you have to be an all rounder.

You will never know, one day out of the blue there maybe a plenty of male models who wants you to photograph them too.

hi....there's sufficient interest expressed from CSers...tks...

The modelling arrangement should be finalised Monday and photos posted...

Will post 2 male models and let u guys/ladies choose....which one u prefer

Do keep a look out....

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.