anyone interested in going JB tomorrow? 17/3/12

sobrietyanonymous

Sep 29, 2011
hi im finally free for a day tomorrow, am keen to go JB tomorrow to buy some personal stuffs

keen also to take photos.. anyone interested? do join me!

when: morning - afternoon
where: JB
how: bus!

let me know if u need advice.

Sure you want to go this weekend? School holiday traffic is crazy...

Going this week is suicidal...i was traveling this week around...flights all full, can't book taxis...

Take bus from Kranji station to JB immgration.
From JB immigration, take short walk to City Square.

Take bus from Kranji station to JB immgration.
From JB immigration, take short walk to City Square.

he bottle neck is at the JB custom... although they are aircon and more counter since dec 2008, but they have not speed up at all...

Go real early to avoid long queues.
Most ppl are only interested in shopping and eating which are not available early.

he bottle neck is at the JB custom... although they are aircon and more counter since dec 2008, but they have not speed up at all...

Ha..ha.. in fact when the crowds increases, it gets slower :D
But to their credit, the new place is much better. At least more comfortable to wait in the queue now.

TS, did you eventually have a great time spent in JB ? Manage to shop and shot ?

hehe no i didnt go, i went geylang serai with some pentaxians instead

bought 2 lenses yesterday also k200/4 - $130 (mint) and sun optics 24-40/3.5 $75 (excellent condition)

hehe very happy.. gonna buy 1 more lens tomorrow ISCO Westromat 35/2.8 $150

also one more tips for going JB on sat...
if by bus, the golden hour to reach the SG woodland check point is between 8:30 and 9am
if earlier than 8:30, you will see the sea of blue bus... for those MY factory worker back home... blue bus will jam up the whole area, and you will wait you SBS/SMRT bus for long time if you miss yours at SG custom, but both custom will be very smooth...
after 9am, you will start to see SG ppl and start to build up slowly at MY custom...

where do you get your gears?
hehe no i didnt go, i went geylang serai with some pentaxians instead

bought 2 lenses yesterday also k200/4 - $130 (mint) and sun optics 24-40/3.5 $75 (excellent condition)

hehe very happy.. gonna buy 1 more lens tomorrow ISCO Westromat 35/2.8 $150