Anyone interested in an outing on 2nd January 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew_teo86

Mar 6, 2006
Punggol
Hi all, anyone interested in going for an outing on the 2nd January 2007? Intending to walk around and shoot anything.(Bad guys too.. hehe)

Meeting @ 0830. Interested participants please PM me your contact details. Limited to 5 places including myself. Thanks.

Hi all, anyone interested in going for an outing on the 2nd January 2007? Intending to walk around and shoot anything.(Bad guys too.. hehe)

Meeting @ 0830. Interested participants please PM me your contact details. Limited to 5 places including myself. Thanks.

Walk around where?

i'm same age as you, i'm keen :)
walk around here ?

was thinking can shoot christmas deco b4 they take it down... mabbe meet late afternoon @ esplanade area.. then shoot evening shots there..after that walk down towards town?

just a rough idea that i wanna do but i can't confirm if i'm free that day...

Sorry for leaving out the important details.. The location will be in town, we shooting be streets and landscapes and perhaps a few abstracts along the way. If your interested, please PM me your contact details. I'll confirm the meetup point via PM/SMS.

any updates ?
would like to know if the outing is still on :)

thanks !!

All pms sent to those i have balloted... Sorry for those who are not selected, I'm trying to keep the group small since it my first time organizing an outing....

Status
Not open for further replies.