Anyone interested in an outing on 2nd January 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2006
Punggol
Hi all, anyone interested in going for an outing on the 2nd January 2007? Intending to walk around and shoot anything.(Bad guys too.. hehe)

Meeting @ 0830. Interested participants please PM me your contact details. Limited to 5 places including myself. Thanks.

Dec 2, 2006
Central
www.flickr.com
Hi all, anyone interested in going for an outing on the 2nd January 2007? Intending to walk around and shoot anything.(Bad guys too.. hehe)

Meeting @ 0830. Interested participants please PM me your contact details. Limited to 5 places including myself. Thanks.
Walk around where?

Aug 31, 2005
Bt Timah
was thinking can shoot christmas deco b4 they take it down... mabbe meet late afternoon @ esplanade area.. then shoot evening shots there..after that walk down towards town?

just a rough idea that i wanna do but i can't confirm if i'm free that day...

Mar 6, 2006
Punggol
Sorry for leaving out the important details.. The location will be in town, we shooting be streets and landscapes and perhaps a few abstracts along the way. If your interested, please PM me your contact details. I'll confirm the meetup point via PM/SMS.

grimicer

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
any updates ?
would like to know if the outing is still on :)

thanks !!

Mar 6, 2006
Punggol
All pms sent to those i have balloted... Sorry for those who are not selected, I'm trying to keep the group small since it my first time organizing an outing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom