anyone interested in alternative shoots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zemotion

Oct 19, 2003
-
zhangjingna.com
anyone interested in alternative shoots? as in. not really gothic. but slightly dark and themed.

2 models(pair) with some costumes(kimono,gown,gothic lolita)/(wierd/dark?)makeup?

not the best fitting examples i can find but sort of like:

this and this?

*update*
7 out of 8 of the slots are taken at the moment for the 2 shoots(4 per shoot). (i may have 1 more day if there's a demand) now i'll need to confirm dates.

there will be one on the 3rd of July(late morning to afternoon), and another on the following week. probably a weekday evening shoot, if not a weekend dayshoot if you guys prefer.

please pm me.

btw it's $50 per photographer, 4 max per shoot, 2 models(2 outfits each). and for those who have confirmed already. please tell me the days you'd prefer.

yessir, you've got one here!

Yes, one here too.

Oo.. this sounds interesting to me..

I would love to do a Lolita cum gothic fusion look.

Keep us updated!

woo

gackt-sama and Mana-sama :)

Gothic Lolita's been done, usually either at Chijmes or in the Cemetry.

keep us informed :) :cheergal:

StreetShooter: i'll try to bring the katana in. ^^;;

evildolly: who said we're only doing egl. =P

I have a set of Ninja Katana and Wakizashi .... and a set of Taido .... can use or not .... :D

blurblock: means you're interested for the shoot also ah? or are you just lending? lol

zemotion said:
StreetShooter: i'll try to bring the katana in. ^^;;

evildolly: who said we're only doing egl. =P
just mentioning :D

swords aren't allowed in public places, checked before for cosplay events. :cry:

blurblock said:
I have a set of Ninja Katana and Wakizashi .... and a set of Taido .... can use or not .... :D

I think the question is can bring or not? My suggestion will be to write in the the police for permission first.

evildolly: yeap i know that. unless we bring the cosplay kind. (oh yes i have one coming) but, yeah rite -_-

Poon: yes we have to. thus is said depending on how things will go... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.