Anyone in SIA Group photography society?


Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2003
220
0
0
Jurong West
#4
Sounds interesting....hee....sounds like you must be SIA staffs to join this club
 

spitfire

New Member
Oct 27, 2002
319
0
0
Hougang
Visit site
#5
thx morganoh. Care to tell us more about the club if you are already a member of it?

lhjz: ya SIA = Singapore airlines

I've heard that they conduct frequent tours overseas for photoshoot.
 

morganoh

New Member
Dec 24, 2002
820
0
0
43
Bishan
www.pbase.com
#6
spitfire said:
thx morganoh. Care to tell us more about the club if you are already a member of it?

lhjz: ya SIA = Singapore airlines

I've heard that they conduct frequent tours overseas for photoshoot.
Sorry can't help, cos I am not a member as very busy.

I got the photography number from a list during my Induction Briefing.
 

lhjz

New Member
Apr 7, 2003
1,140
1
0
40
homeless
www.jzsfotografix.com
#7
spitfire said:
lhjz: ya SIA = Singapore airlines

I've heard that they conduct frequent tours overseas for photoshoot.
heehee sorry think i muz be sleeping when i type the msg

anyone has info on this ??
love planes
 

edwinywh

Senior Member
Sep 11, 2003
505
0
16
Singapore
www.pbase.com
#8
Wah! Theres photography club in SIA one ah!? :think:
How does one join in?Too bad my gear doesn't allow me to zoom in very far.Guess I can't join liao.. :(


Anyway,Perhaps some pics taken is from the Club?
www.airliners.net
All about aircrafts!




I'm simply in love with aircrafts too!Hope to hear more news on it. :D
 

morganoh

New Member
Dec 24, 2002
820
0
0
43
Bishan
www.pbase.com
#9
lhjz said:
heehee sorry think i muz be sleeping when i type the msg

anyone has info on this ??
love planes
yes there's a Photography Club in SIA, its for staffs, I am not sure if non-employee can join.

I can check it out for you..
What kind of info do you want???
 

lhjz

New Member
Apr 7, 2003
1,140
1
0
40
homeless
www.jzsfotografix.com
#11
morganoh said:
yes there's a Photography Club in SIA, its for staffs, I am not sure if non-employee can join.

I can check it out for you..
What kind of info do you want???
thx in advance
like to know how to join?
any special requirement, need membership fee, age limit, equipments etc?
me not SIA staff, juz a simple SIN civilian :D

www.jetphotos.net
this is another online aviation photos database
http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=415 heehee my photos :p

http://ninervictor.com/forum/
a SIN plane spotting forum

http://www.the-wu.org/cgi-bin/paforum/YaBB.cgi
a HK plane spotting forum

SIN spotting is very boring due to the tight security around the airport.. sigh..
they think big lenses are CANONS... :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom