Anyone in NZ?

newbie5

Nov 1, 2008
Hi, I am not sure where i am supposed to start a new thread in here or anywhere else. If i'm in the wrong place, pls move this to a suitable place, thank you!

I'm a owner of SLR Sony A100 for about two years now. I'm currently studying abroad in New Zealand now. I have been lurkin' and posted some threads before but cause of my studies that i've placed a first priority on, i've not been coming here for awhile.

The reason i'm starting a new thread here is i hope to meet Singaporean or foreigners photographers here where i'm residing in here, New Zealand. It would be great to meet up for a cup of coffee/tea or have a photography group at the place i'm living in or wherever you are. So yes, pls do buzz me if you're here in NZ! :) I'm deaf but that doesn't stop mi from being a avid photographer! :)

I just got back from nz for traveling I must say NZ especially south island is the heaven for photographers! Such a blessings to be studying in such a wonderful place!

Oh bump! We just missed each other. I"m sure you have had a fanastic time here during ur time here. :)

Where did you go to shoot in NZ? I shot into CC and PN.