Anyone here watched shi zi lu kou ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Jan 17, 2002
Bedok
Visit site
Anyone here to watch shi zi lu kao? You all like who? Jacky Wu,NONO or the funny kang kang?

Go go go go Jacky Go.....come on Jacky, Let's GO~!!

Hehe.. i love the show. Damme funny. Also the food on displayed.

Originally posted by rayman
More imptly - Always got alot of chio bu on the show. Thanx to Mega Chee Goh Pek Jacky Wu kekeke :D

He always get the super chio... poor nono and kangkang.. then he always drive good car, while others ride bike.. some worse... haf to walk.

Originally posted by Klause
Anyone here to watch shi zi lu kao? You all like who? Jacky Wu,NONO or the funny kang kang?

None of the above~ prefer the yummy food~ :p

But the show is really entertaining~

I'm a big big fan of xian ge and his xian ge jia zhu (xian ge's stable). Kangkang also very funny but kinds sian of nonno already. He's not funny and he tries too hard = negative effect.

Come some abla music.

Hey Wolffie, Thanx for asking. The Pro-Am's fine but control of humidity is kinda cranky... I have to adjust the knob every now and then to keep the RH level at the 45-55% mark. Well, I pay peanuts I get monkeys haha

How's yours?? :)

Hey Wolffie, Thanx for asking. The Pro-Am's fine but control of humidity is kinda cranky... I have to adjust the knob every now and then to keep the RH level at the 45-55% mark. Well, I pay peanuts I get monkeys haha

How's yours?? :)

Same as yours. ;)

But it's pretty ok i guess.

Like you say, pay peanuts... ;)

Well, as long as I don't get another spanner like a $200 fungi removal bomb from Nikon SG, I can tweek the bugger 24/7 haha

Well, this lil bit of trouble is well worth protecting our investment, wouldn't you say? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.