Anyone here using Mozilla Firefox??

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
I just downloaded and use Mozilla Firefox. Anyone here using it also?
How do you find Mozilla as compared to IE? ;)

I am using it. Quite like it. Most of the site which I visit frequently do render correctly.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
me me!!! but seem to have some problem with some sites...

You mean there are still bugs in this Mozilla brower??? :think:

Been using it since last year on both PC & MAC no problems whatsoever. Stopped using IE since then. If you have a Gmail account you can download a discreet gmail notifier extension for the browser which can notify you of any new emails.

incubus said:
im using firefox too.. but it doesnt work quite well with internet banking. i believe its not supported or sumthin
any feedback?

dbs works fine... uob corporate got problem... can't seem to print... btw u need to install java for it to work perfectly...

XXX Boy said:
I just downloaded and use Mozilla Firefox. Anyone here using it also?
How do you find Mozilla as compared to IE? ;)

I would rate Moz 85% and IE 60% ... remember to load the Coffee... or else some local sites (internet bankin) will get problems.

incubus said:
im using firefox too.. but it doesnt work quite well with internet banking. i believe its not supported or sumthin
any feedback?
seems to work fine for dbs, uob, citibank...

Drudkh said:
I'm using Maxthon and I prefer it over Firefox.

Care to explain Maxthon in anyway better than Firefox? Thanks!
If it is really good, I am going to dl it liao later...hehe ;)

XXX Boy said:
Care to explain Maxthon in anyway better than Firefox? Thanks!
If it is really good, I am going to dl it liao later...hehe ;)
Although Maxthon uses IE engine, it has many intergrated features. things advert blocking, popup blocking, flash blocking, activeX blocking, super drag-drop (which I love it), tab browsing, and many more.

its free and all the features are already there, unlike firefox where you still have to download. its true that you can build your own plugins but i don't so that doesn't concern me much. :)

Drudkh said:
Although Maxthon uses IE engine, it has many intergrated features. things advert blocking, popup blocking, flash blocking, activeX blocking, super drag-drop (which I love it), tab browsing, and many more.

its free and all the features are already there, unlike firefox where you still have to download. its true that you can build your own plugins but i don't so that doesn't concern me much. :)

Icic! Thanks for the explaination! :)

XXX Boy said:
Icic! Thanks for the explaination! :)
no prob, you've to try it, you may love it like i do over firefox. :)

i using opera and firefox but use opera more often than firefox.

some automatated sites do not display or work correctly is becos they may be using XSLT which both of this browsers do not support. Well, I rather my computer be safe from funny-wares than to have so much automation that will probably take over me at the owner of the PC.

Opera & Maxton tends to crash on me over extended usage. Another minus with Maxton (Although the features appeals to me the most) is it can't access Gmail beyond the login page.

Status
Not open for further replies.