Anyone here still plays Monopoly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninelives said:
i played it on computer and palm, does that count? btw, who played Da fu wong (taiwan game) before? pretty cute.

I played that before, pretty fun, at least better than monopoly ;)

zaren said:
Just curious if anyone here still plays this retro board game in an age of hi-tech computer gaming.... :think:

Hmm... the only board game that I play these days are:
- History of the World
- Civilisation
- TV Wars
- Shogun
- Talisman

Don't know how many of you know these games! :D

The_Cheat said:
- History of the World
- Civilisation
- TV Wars
- Shogun
- Talisman

...geek... ;p

The_Cheat said:
- History of the World
- Civilisation
- TV Wars
- Shogun
- Talisman

Hmm .. where did you get your Shogun? It's out of production

The_Cheat said:
- History of the World
- Civilisation
- TV Wars
- Shogun
- Talisman

talisman, i heard before. good game.

zaren said:
Just curious if anyone here still plays this retro board game in an age of hi-tech computer gaming.... :think:

Ya, i play this game too....can't buy real property so i buy it on the board :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: . You can play the singapore version too.

And also, this game has gone high-tech. It can be played on a PC and on PDAs.... dunno whether can play on network or not, else it would be fun.

lol.

there's a scrabble competition at Suntec i think. ytd i was there, they were setting up.. its just outside uhm, Carrefour if i remember correctly.. =)

-
i get board games as Xmas pressies almost every year till i was 14. Cluedo, Risk, Pictionary, Monopoly, Game of Life, Scrabble etc etc.. i think i still have them. haha! :p

simplicity_ said:
lol.

there's a scrabble competition at Suntec i think. ytd i was there, they were setting up.. its just outside uhm, Carrefour if i remember correctly.. =)

-
i get board games as Xmas pressies almost every year till i was 14. Cluedo, Risk, Pictionary, Monopoly, Game of Life, Scrabble etc etc.. i think i still have them. haha! :p

Yup, there's a interschool scrabble competition going on now at Suntec.

I don't play Monopoly as much, but I do play the 'ruthless game of world domination', aka Risk, with my housemates pretty often. :D

The_Cheat said:
- History of the World
- Civilisation
- TV Wars
- Shogun
- Talisman

And then there's Munchkins, Zombies, Management Material, Settlers of Catan, Lunch Money, Domaine, Runebound etc...

Talisman's not too bad but you need more people to play.. Have tried Shogun for a short while at PI. These days, I occasionally go down to Settlers Cafe for some short games.

Status
Not open for further replies.