Anyone here on Guitar4Christ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too.....looking for a tutor....lack discipline to teach meself.....

me too.....looking for a tutor....lack discipline to teach meself.....
I started late too.....it's best to go through the fundamentals - classical training. I now have a white elephant in my room - a 1993 John Hall (Australian Luthier) lattice-braced classical guitar. :)

I see ... going to finish my Beginner's module with Believers Music ... will be going on WDI next week ...

Believers Music? Can tell me more abt it?

I see ... going to finish my Beginner's module with Believers Music ... will be going on WDI next week ...
I was skeptical when I first started on a programme in classical training. But after weeks of practising, I was amazed by my own progress - my fingers were getting stronger and I could play longer. There are simply no short cuts ... even masters have to practise hours daily and they don't forget the fundamentals.

I was skeptical when I first started on a programme in classical training. But after weeks of practising, I was amazed by my own progress - my fingers were getting stronger and I could play longer. There are simply no short cuts ... even masters have to practise hours daily and they don't forget the fundamentals.

Yeah man ... at first I thought I could never make it ... keep thinking my poor mind-hand-eye (heh) co-ordination is going to be the bane of my instructor ... I guess diligence and discipline play a massive part! :)

Yeah man ... at first I thought I could never make it ... keep thinking my poor mind-hand-eye (heh) co-ordination is going to be the bane of my instructor ... I guess diligence and discipline play a massive part! :)
Have faith in yourself, have faith in the instrument...Beethoven once said "the guitar is a mini orchestra".

Status
Not open for further replies.