Anyone here likes to watch Amazing Race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Jan 17, 2002
Bedok
Visit site
Anyone?

I'm a DIE-HARD fan of Amazing Race! So happy they are coming so Singapore :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Any Amazing Race fan out there?

Wah.. only 2 :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Come on.. dun peiseh.. tell us you love it!

Originally posted by Klause

I'm a DIE-HARD fan of Amazing Race! So happy they are coming so Singapore :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

when? which episode or series?

Originally posted by isomers007

i heard it's this thursday :D

let me guess, they are going to esplande. it is a advertising thingy between singapore and amazing race.

PCK will be one of the game master. haha.. heard that those ppl have to find a man speaking in chim singlish and understand what he is talking. Heard they visit singapore oldest temple. damme shiok. Finally they come here.. yappy!

btw, the marketing really super confidential, heard that TCS will be fined 10million USD if they leak this out in advance(they are suppose to release the news only 1 week before the epi is played). Power.. 10million cool $$ if someone big mouth.

Originally posted by ninelives

let me guess, they are going to esplande. it is a advertising thingy between singapore and amazing race.

suntec city...and heard (dunno if this is true) they'll go to north west area...which starts with da letter 'c' wif 3 syllables..so make a guess ;)

wasted, they came and gone right? why nobody organise SEED or fotoshoot at their locations .. then we can shoot them shooting them.

Originally posted by hyun
wasted, they came and gone right? why nobody organise SEED or fotoshoot at their locations .. then we can shoot them shooting them.

if we know the location in advance.. TCS going to kill us... hehehehehe.. 10million USD..

Yah, saiyang ah! Wonder wat will happen if you sabo them at the checkpoints:devil: (i.e. take away the Road Block, misplace the yellow-red flag, give them wrong directions)HAHAHAHA:rbounce: Like tat then is reality show mah, muz have ppl disturb abit:devil: ;p

I love The Amazing Race... started watching the first series when I was in the US. Now that I'm back in SG, I recorded every episode of this series on my PC. This Thursday's episode will be even more special! Can't wait.

Should we organise a AMAZING RACE outing!? haha.. anyone's house available for MASS viewing.. haha. On Bohz?! This thrusday if can all watch together.. will be super shiok. haha.

Who got BIG screen tv? Projector even better. If anyone missed any episode, can get from me.

No need very big lar.. haha.. not soccer. Who interested?

if we know the location in advance.. TCS going to kill us... hehehehehe.. 10million USD..

I don't think they can actually sue TCS for this..
As I think the news leak may not come from TCS itself.

Just imagine you seeing some camera crew, with a pair of Caucasians frantically searching for something

And there are tell-tale signs that they are filming the Amazing Race....

1) They hold the checkpoint cards in their hands
2) They have HUGE backpacks.....

lol

I think what he meant was the confidentiality agreement organisers here have to sign before they actually start filming.

If people see the crew and cast running it's incidental. It's like releasing the names of the winner when the final show hasn't aired yet...

Originally posted by SNAG

I don't think they can actually sue TCS for this..
As I think the news leak may not come from TCS itself.

Just imagine you seeing some camera crew, with a pair of Caucasians frantically searching for something

And there are tell-tale signs that they are filming the Amazing Race....

1) They hold the checkpoint cards in their hands
2) They have HUGE backpacks.....

lol

hehehehhee...

You are the last time to arrive. You are eliminated from the race.

You are the first team to arrive. You win yourself a pair of Kodak Digital Camera

You are the last team to arrive, but this is not an elimination round.

hehehehhee...

You are the last time to arrive. You are eliminated from the race.

You are the first team to arrive. You win yourself a pair of Kodak Digital Camera

You are the last team to arrive, but this is not an elimination round.

Heh heh heh...

In the words of Phil Keoghan:

so & so ... you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you, you've both been eliminated from the race.

No one taking up the offer for a Amazing Race group viewing?

y wait until thursday.. go download from the internet and watch now lor ..

Status
Not open for further replies.