Are you immune to coffee?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Just curious here...

I grew immune to coffee after a working stint in a office job where I had access to a Mr Cafe machine and I drank the coffee like water... :bsmilie:

Now I can drink Nescafe and fall asleep immediately. Or even double shot expressos and still feel sleepy after tat... :sweat:

Jun 5, 2008
PenguinVille.
lol starbucks cannot suck your money liao :bsmilie: its not really about being immune to coffee but your body getting acclimated to caffeine so its not longer a stimulant for your nervous system.

Dec 7, 2006
west side!
i started when i was 3...
it's in my blood.

though is the taste of the "gao gao" coffee that i am craving.

May 5, 2007
Kembangan
I guess most of the working people are immune to coffee effect as people these days drink lots of coffee due to work.

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
lol starbucks cannot suck your money liao :bsmilie: its not really about being immune to coffee but your body getting acclimated to caffeine so its not longer a stimulant for your nervous system.
i drink for the shiok factor oni. somehow prefer canned versions. :embrass:

hmmm, need 'jump start' how about 40V to the chest?! :bsmilie: some day will be immune to lightning arh:eek:! wahaa...

J e d I

Apr 28, 2008
i like to drink both kopi n tea....

to me drinking either one to keep myself awake is useless. since sec sch i always drink kopi to stay awake to "burn mid-nite oil" during exams, doesnt work for me..

i worked in NZ & OZ, my love for kopi (mainly latte) increased... highest record, up to 9 cups per day during winter. can drink kopi n head to bed straight now haha.:sweatsm:

afbug

Aug 19, 2004
Planet SG™
Coffee got poison meh? I not immune but addicted. No coffee cannot sleep. :devil:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
coffee and tea has no effect on me. :bsmilie:

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
Drink coffee during mugging for exam, there is no effect.:confused:

After exam, drink coffee at night cannot sleep.:bsmilie:

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Wow... and I thought I was the only one... :bsmilie:

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
depends... yesterday..3 cups and still knocked out..

today...1 cup and still surfin net at 4am:(

edesign

Mar 28, 2007
Singapore
pain, as much as possible. :devil: cut yourself with a knife and you will know. cut slowly, very slowly,so you will feel the pain again and again.
hahahah. that is sadist. :(
i am too pain to be falling asleep

Jul 2, 2004
Singapore
It's losing its effect. A cuppa used to be sufficient to keep me awake for half a day. These days I'll be lucky if it works for 2 hours.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom