Anyone heard about this?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelt

Sep 9, 2004
hey my friends just mentioned that the radio kept announcing the SHE Concert next year being organised by Digimaster...anyone know about this?..or is the brand really starting to make a big splash?

pls dun :flame: me!...just checking

Digimaster is a leading brand in producing CD-Rs and Digital cameras and stuffs.... they are a taiwan-based product and has been S.H.E's sponsor since 2002...

the brand has not make any so called big splash as i can see... as many consumers are still going for the bigger and more established names such as Nikon and Canon.

the S.H.E WOrld tour is organised by Digimaster and will be coming to Sg in 2nd January 2005 at the Indoor Stadium 0745hrs.

Co-organised by UnUsual Productions (Sux....)

the previous sponsor for their concert was Amoisonic which was a rather famous handphone brand in China... the boss is rather friendly la.. chatted up with him during his trip is Sg, and he gave me an extra pass so i could bring my buddy along... haha.. good guy rite ? hahaha

so as usual... expect lots of **** ups from UnUsual productions again.... sIck of tHeIr woRks..... always good for nothing.. give trouble to photographers like me....

glennyong said:
Co-organised by UnUsual Productions (Sux....)

so as usual... expect lots of **** ups from UnUsual productions again.... sIck of tHeIr woRks..... always good for nothing.. give trouble to photographers like me....

well they arent called unusual for nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.