Anyone having problem with Singnet Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

Sep 25, 2004
Woodlands
Hi, anyone having problem with the slow like snail surfing with singnet yesterday night? Couldn't even surf at all; the pages took a long two to five minutes to load. At first I thought that my router got problem. Eventually I gave up and switched off my computer ;(

No problem with my Singnet ADSL last night\. Was watching a couple of videos from Youtube without any issues.

Moonstone said:
Hi, anyone having problem with the slow like snail surfing with singnet yesterday night? Couldn't even surf at all; the pages took a long two to five minutes to load. At first I thought that my router got problem. Eventually I gave up and switched off my computer ;(

actually started yesterday evening.. even pacnet was affected... dunno y...

last night yes, can't load some oversea website or photos on and off.

no issues with maxonline 4000.

yes..last nite network acting a bit weird before 10pm..but after 10pm seems to resume back to normal

can't access MSN messenger last night. the rest seems ok.

Not only last night right ?
I think recently always like that lor, suddenly got cut off! ... sometimes worst, it stop moving at all! i still tot maybe is me din pay the bill lor ... haha

msn server was down last nite till midnite
think singnet is doing some maintainence to their servers, heard something in the pipline

actually started yesterday evening.. even pacnet was affected... dunno y...
pacnet still need tel wires for the adsl to work.. who maintains the tel wires? :dunno:

GOT PROBLEMS LOR!!!! :angry:

Initially I thought that my router got problems, also thought that my wireless network got hacked into and that someone was using it so I configure here and there. Still cannot and gave up after 2 hrs. Wasted 2hrs of my late evening just in front of my computer...haiz...And missed out the Monday Mega movie! Also foul up my mood for the whole evening. What a day.

i think mine too. sometimes it crops up. but what to do? call the customer service i dont think they can be of any help

maybe it's due to excess traffic from IMF/WB S2006 free wireless broadband? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

this is why starhub rocks. when others crash, they slow down.;)

anyway, try out this method. it worked for me when i was using singnet(which of course i ended their service after contract ended and went to starhub). try connecting to the proxy: proxy.singnet.com.sg at port 8080 . hope it works. gd luck:)

Jianli said:
i think mine too. sometimes it crops up. but what to do? call the customer service i dont think they can be of any help

No use. Already call so many times and most of the time they say that everything is working right and they suspect that it's due to user computer problem/compatibilty or router hardware problem. So no point calling lah only make you more confuse.:confused:

Ogenkidesu said:
maybe it's due to excess traffic from IMF/WB S2006 free wireless broadband? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

IMF / Wireless.sg is supplied by Qala. :thumbsup: ... sadly they don't supply to residential subscibers anymore. Those who are still with them know what i mean by quality service & uptime.

satay16 said:
this is why starhub rocks. when others crash, they slow down.;)

anyway, try out this method. it worked for me when i was using singnet(which of course i ended their service after contract ended and went to starhub). try connecting to the proxy: proxy.singnet.com.sg at port 8080 . hope it works. gd luck:)

Erh .. don't bet on it so fast...

Laghub is notorious for network spikes and slow downs. Sometimes literally to a crawl. I've personally experienced this at a friend's place which had a "very fast 6.5Mbps line" .. it was fast until past 8pm ... :bsmilie:

dEthANGeL said:
Erh .. don't bet on it so fast...

Laghub is notorious for network spikes and slow downs. Sometimes literally to a crawl. I've personally experienced this at a friend's place which had a "very fast 6.5Mbps line" .. it was fast until past 8pm ... :bsmilie:

i believe your friend stays in HDB or Condo, cos me no problem right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.