anyone have the 11-22? lookin for one

Status
Not open for further replies.
_A228068%20copy.jpg

this pic is about 85-95% cropped in.

market price for this lens is are 1080-1030. might be cheaper.

ParkertR said:
wowz... looks nice :) mmm 1k... mmmzmmzzmmzmzmz anyone have all the prices of all the oly lenses?

I believe it is posted somewhere. Maybe some kind soul can help?

just bought it! so happy!!! but so sad!! i lost my lens cap at the shop!?!??! came back and took out of the box - no lens cap :( called but its not there... sigh. whatever happened?

im gonna get oly lens caps frm my supplier who supplies me my stuff for PPCP... anyone want to order with me?

ParkertR said:
just bought it! so happy!!! but so sad!! i lost my lens cap at the shop!?!??! came back and took out of the box - no lens cap :( called but its not there... sigh. whatever happened?

im gonna get oly lens caps frm my supplier who supplies me my stuff for PPCP... anyone want to order with me?
how much is one? i'm thinking of getting a spare 67mm one.

ParkertR said:

those with center opening would be nice

ParkertR said:

It costs $12 if ordered from Olympus Singapore. It'll be good if you can get it cheaper. ;)

chii said:
those with center opening would be nice
The 35mm macro lens comes with centre pinch lens cap. ;)

tomcat said:
The 35mm macro lens comes with centre pinch lens cap. ;)
yep yep! i'm thinking of getting the 67mm one to use for my 35mm when i step up my filters. i find my 35mm lens cap abit tight around my b+w filter though. anyone with similar experience?

ParkertR said:
hehehehe!@ found my lens cap!! my bro expiredyoghurt found it in the dry box!@ how'd it get there?? i dunno... haha happy!!!

im luvin my oly sys!

Good lah ;) btw, how much you paid for the lens?

hi ParketR, welcome to Oly forum. :) i can assure u that u will not regret this little baby. excellent in colours, resolution & virtually no distortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.